Chapter 56: You Were Beautiful

Jane arrived at home. She is still thinking about her interaction with Brian earlier.

"Jane" that was the last thing he said before I left. What was he going to say?..... Jane thought.

"You shouldn't have left! So that you'll know what he was goin to say!" Jane is talking to herself infront of the mirror. "I was expecting a 'Hi. Hello', 'Hi how are you?', 'Hi how have you been?', 'I still love you', 'Hi I miss you'."

I was just joking about the 'I still love you & I miss you ' thing..... Jane thought

"No Jane. You have made the right decision which is to leave. You have no space in your brain for his words." Jane is arguing with herself. "Wah! I must be crazy." Jane threw herself on the bed.

........

The next morning Jane went on her daily routine. That includes her, being a seonsaengnim(teacher). After her class, Tzuyu and Somi went to approach her.

"Seonsengnim! You look cool last night! Your bandmates are so good, but you are the best!" Tzuyu said.

"Ne! Tyuzu is right! We want to be like you in the future Jane seonsengnim!" Somi agreed with Tyuzu. Jane can't help but to smile.

"Ah hehe. Thank you. Don't worry the both of you. I assure you that someday you will become better than us!" Jane cheered her students up.

"Ofcourse seonsengnim! You're our mentor, no wonder we will become just like you someday! Hahaha!" Tyuzu said.

"Haha! That's the spirit. Now go home the both if you and do the tasks that I gave you." Jane said.

"Ne seonsengnim! Annyeoooong!" Tzuyu and Somi both waved at Jane. She waved back at them.

Jane is alone again. She hates it when she's alone, because she will always remember the things about Brian. Especially now that he came back. And she's still bothered about what Brian was about to say last night.

"Urg forget about it! I thought you forgot about him!" Jane started talking to herself again.

"Forgot about who?" Someone entered the classroom.

"Aish! Kamjagiya! Dahyun-ah! Don't just pop out like a mushroom!" Jane said out of surprise.

"Hahaha Mianhe." Dahyun made a peace sign. "By the way, Day6 will be performing at Dowoon's restobar. Wanna come?" Dahyun asked Jane.

Will Brian perform with them? Will he be there?.... Jane thought.

"Yup! Brian will be there and at the same time, he will be singing on stage WITH them." Dahyun said. Jane's eyes widened.

"Wtf. Do you read minds?" Jane said.

"Hahaha sort of?" Dahyun said. "So.... what? Wanna join us? All of us will be there." She continued.

Yes.... Jane thought.

"No. I'm busy " Jane lied.

"Hahaha! C'mon even if you're busy, when it comes to Day6 it seems like you're not busy at all." Dahyun said.

"I said no." Jane said.

"I thought you have moved on with Brian." Dahyun said

"Yes I have!" Jane answered.

I don't know if I had.... Jane thought.

"Then why you wouldn't come? Because of Brian? Haha Jane. I know y......" Jane cut her off.

"Okay FINE! I'M GOING! Let's go!" Jane said and grabbed all her things.

"That's my girl! Haha" Dahyun said, Jane rolled her eyes.