Chapter 21: Mr. Chu

The day of the Geranium's next performance came and they all got busy. Geranium prepared a lot making sure that they would win this time.

They're at the backstage getting ready.
Geranium are wearing highschool uniforms, because their concept is about a highschooler falling inlove.

"We should beat that XOXO this time!" Lisa said while holding tight on her drumsticks.

"Calm down! We don't want to jinx that statement!" Ayeon said. Lisa, Dajyun and Chae giggled. Lisa rolled her eyes.

XOXO passed by, they are wearing different neon colored longsleeves and a black leggings. They looked so sexy again.

"You looked like a bunch of annoying highschoolers on your outfits." Kiss said, a member of XOXO! They all laughed hard.

"I don't think you can win over us this time." Bae said, another member of xoxo.

"Hey you! You don't know anything, but to ruin my day you fools!!!" Ayeon said and was about to grab Bae's hair, but Dahyun and Jane stopped her.

"Stop stop!" Jane said.

"Ayeon calm down!" Dahyun said.

"Oh I'm scared." Bae said in a sarcastic manner. XOXO left and went to their own dressing room.

"Why did you stop me?!" Ayeon said.

"We don't want you to get into trouble!!" Dahyun said.

"They're stepping on us! They're treating us like they're the queens and we're like the f*cking nobody!" Ayeon said. Bursting out of anger.

"Calm down." Ayeon said.

"Calm down? If it's okay for you to be degraded, well to me, no! I'm not used to losing! I don't want to lose!" Ayeon said.

Dahyun smirked.

"I know. And that's the reason our friendship ended right?" Dahyun said and shook her head and then left.

Ayeon became silent. Lisa and Chae followed Dahyun.

"Hey" Jane tapped Ayeon's shoulder. Ayeon hugged Jane and cried.

"Shhhh. It will be alright okay?" Jane comforted Ayeon until she stopped crying.

"Thank you." Ayeon said wiping her tears.

"You're welcome, now get ready, because the program will start anytime." Jane said. Ayeon nodded.

After Ayeon fixed herself, she togerther with Jane went to their seats. Dahyun and Ayeon had an eye contact, but looked away.

Mola mola mola..... Dahyun thought.

**
Jyp went to Day6's table. Jyp had given Day6 instructions on when they will perform.

"You will be the closing performance. Because the opening performance is for CNBlue." Jyp said.

"CNBlue? Our opponent for being the best rookie last year?" Sungjin said.

"Yes." Jyp said and smiled. "Okay? I'll be going!" Jyp said and left.

"Woah CNBlue! I've never heard about them eversince." Wonpil said.

"I know, I thought they have disbanded." Jae said.

"I know, but I'm excited to see the perform again." Sungjin said.

Brian and Dowoon shrugged their shoulders.

"Oh KC and Pat will not come?" Dowoon asked.

"Hahhah nope. They're busy Jane told me. So it's just who'll support on Jane amd the rest of Geranium." Jae said.