Chapter 19: Mr. CHUngjin

Geranium was just jamming inside their practice room. They heard a knock from the door. Lisa went to open it.

"Oh" The school's mail man handed Lisa an envlope. "Thank you ajusshi!" Lisa said and closed the door.

"Who is it?" Chae asked.

"Oh the mailman. He handed this. It's from Jyp" Lisa showed the enveloped.

"Maybe our next song? I guess." Jane continued.

Ayeon quickly took it and open it.

"Mr. Chu?" Ayeon's face was confused.

"OMO! IT'S MINE." Chae said. "IT'S MY SONG!" She continued. Chae was happy to find out that it's her song they will perform next.

Ayeon was a bit disappointed, because she wanted her song to be next. The girls quickly read the lyrics.

"Are you inlove?" Ayeon asked Chae.

Chae looked down shyly.

"Eyyyyy hahaha!! Our Chae is inlove!" Dahyun teased her. The girls quickly faced Chae.

"Well who is it?" Jane asked.

"It's just a song." Chae said.

"Well you can't write one if you don't have someone or something that makes you inspired." Jane said. Dayhun and Lisa agreed. Ayeon just kept on reading the lyrics.

"Uhm..." Chae said.

Omo...... Chae thought.

"Who is it who is it??" Lisa said excitedly.

"Uhmm well, just my crush when I was still in elementary." Chae said.

"Ahhhhhh" Jane, Dahyun and Lisa said. Ayeon smirked.

"So teach us the tune of this song." Dahyun said.

Chae then discussed about the song and taught them how to sing it.

**
Sungjin was out of the campus. He's heading to the mall to buy a guitar string, because he needs to change one on those.

He arrived at a music shop and looked for a chord.

"Excuse me miss, can I look at this one?" Sungjim said to the lady.

"De." The sales lady said and gave the string to him.

"Does this have a good quality?" Sungjin asked.

"De sir. It's te best selling brand." The sales lady said.

"Hmm okay. I'll take that." Sungjin gave his card to the sales lady and the sale lady went to the counter.

While Sungjin was waiting, he saw Chae walking inside the music store bringing her guitar with her.

"Chae-ssi" Sungjin greeted.

"Oh H-hi!" Chae said. She was shocked.

"What are you doing here?" Sungjin asked.

"Well ah uhm... I'll buy guitar strings, because mine's broken. It broke when we were having our band practice" Chae said.

"Ah. Which string broke?" Sungjin asked.

"6th string. Chae answered. Sungjin nodded. Chae looked around the music store.

Chaeyoung... I think I've heard her name before.... Sungjin thought.

"Sir here's your card and the strings." The sales lady said.

"Excuse me, can I add a 6th string?" Sungjin said and gave again his card.

I feel awkward when he's here... Glad he cannot recognize me.... Chae thought while roaming around the music shop. She doesn't want to go to Sungjin's direction. She's waiting for Sungjin to leave before she could buy a string.

"Ah Excuse me." Sungjin said.

"Omo!" Chae was shocked.

"Mianhe did I shocked you?" Sungjin asked.

"Ah not really." Chae said.

Omo why my heart is beating so fast..... Chae thought

"Oh good. Here." Sungjin handed Chae the string he bought. "I bought you one." Sungjin smiled.

"Omom you don't have to. I can buy it myself." Chae said.

"No it's my treat." Sungjin said.

Chae's heart flattered.

"Kamsahamnida." Chae bowed.

"Cheonmaneyo! So you're heading back to school now then?" Sungjin said.

"De." Chae nodded.

"Same as I! Hahaha let's go back together." Sungjin said. And gets Chae's guitar.

"Hey. What are you doin?" Chae said.

"Let me bring this for you. This may be heavy for you." Sungjin said.

"Ani. I'm used to it." Chae said and tries to get back her guitar.

"No hahha just let me." Sungjin said. And they, starting to leave the store.

He's still the same Sungjin I knew. He never changed. But he can't recognize me anymore... I'm different now, but he's still my Mr. Chu. CHUNGJIN... Chae thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: So I know that this chapter is not that interesting or beautiful I guess haha, but I have dreamt about Sungjin and Rosè so I decided to make a segment for them hehehe. So I know also that this is hanging.

Why did Chae knew Sungjin? What do you think about Chae knowing Sungjin, but Sungjin doesn't recognize her? Wait and see hahahaha!!!

Next chapter I'll promise that it will be Jae and Jane's or Brian and Jane's. I just wanted to make sungjin and rosè a story. Ahhaha

-YOUNG K's 💜💜💜💜💜