Chapeter 43: Shy Boy (Dowoon)

At that perfect moment, the both of them could only just see each other. They feel like they're in a fairytale or something.

Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me.
I thought this would only happen in movies. I can't believe that it's happening to me right now.... Jane have many thoughts in mind.

"KISS!!!" The crowd shouted. They turned their attention to them. Their attention was caught, because of the screams of the people.

Brian smiled at Jane he leaned closer to her. Jane closed her eyes.

Omo omo omo.... Jane thought. But instead of kissing her, Brian hugged her.

"I love you." Brian whispered. Jane felt her heart will explode. She smiled awkwardly. The crowd teased them, after Day6 performance they went back to their table. Another band is playing.

When they got back to the table, they were all silent and all eyes were on Brian and Jane.

"Wait... W-what was that Bri?" Sungjin started, breaking the silence.

"I-I don't know what's going on." Chae said.

"Hyung. Are you together?" Wonpil said.

"C-can you explain what's going on?" Pat said.

There are so many question that has beed thrown to them by the group. It's like they were in the hot seat.

"Ahhhh... uhm." Jane is trying to explain, but she doesn't know where to start. She feel like she's tensed.

"Ehem lemme explain to you hahaha" Jae said. "Dahyun-shi help me." He went to Dahyun.

"Okay hahahah!" The group's attention were on Jae and Dahyun. They explained every detail about Jane and Brian. Although they were confused at first, but as when Jae and Dahyun answered all the questions of the group, they already understood the situation.

"Ah so, Brian used Nayeon to make Jane jealous, and Jane used Jae to make Brian jealous?" Sungjin stated.

"Oops correction I volunteered myself. So, Jane didn't used me hahahha!" Jae clarified.

"Ah okay." Sungjin replied.

"So all this time Brian you have the same  feelings for Jane?" asked.

"Hmm kinda?... yeah haha." Brian said.

After all the questions have been aswered, they started to tease Jane and Brian. Brian got annoyed, because he doesn't want to be awkward with Jane. They just enjoyed the rest of the night. Both Jane and Brian felt relieved, because they don't have to hide their feelings for each other and they were happy by the fact that the group supports them. After, they went back to their respective cottages.

**
KC's POV

I just kept starring at the ceiling, waiting for myself to fall asleep, but I can't. Aish! Jane is lucky, because Brian already confessed to her. And Brian has the same feelings towards her too. I'm happy for them.

What if I did not reject Dowoon before? Maybe we're happy right now. Aiiish. Regrets.

I heard my phone beeped, so I quickly looked on who messaged me. Omo speaking of the devil. My heart is beating fast when I saw the message.

From: Dowoon

Still awake? If yes, I'm outside your cottage. I have something to say to you.

Omo what will he say? I'm nervous. Should I go out?

**

Dowoon's POV