Chapter 9: Dowoonie

Weekend came and the boys still kept on practicing their songs.

"Let's call it a day!!!" Sungjin said.

"LET'S CELEBRATE! LET'S CELEBRATE!" Jae said.

"What do we have to clebrate? Is it someones birthday?" Wonpil  asked.

"Ah no. Let's just hangout and chill!" Jae said.

"I'll just go home. I'm tired." Brian said.

"BRIAAAAN WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS A KJ?!!!!!" Jae said.

"I'm tired ok." Brian said coldly.

"Ah guys I can't go. I have an urgent thing to do. See yaaaaaah!" Dowoon said, ran towards the door then left.

"YA DOWOON-AH!" Sungjin shouted.

Jae pouted his lips.

"Don't act as if your a baby." Brian said disgusted.

"Haha you're te oldest one here. Don't act as if your the maknae." Sungjin said.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA" They all laughed except for Jae. He pulled a throw pillow and chase them all.

***
KC arrived at the restobar (restaurant/bar ahha) where the invitation had said. The place looked so fancy. The invitation was given by Dowoon. There were just a few people inside, because it's an exclusive place.

This place look so expensiveKC thought.

"Hey! I'm glad you came!" Dowoon greeted KC.

"Ah! Yeah. It's my free time so I decided to go." KC said.

"Well, uhm Thank you! Ah! I reserved a seat for you." Dowoon lead KC to her seat.

"Thank you Dowoon." KC said with a smile.

"Watch me." Dowoon then left KC and jumped on the stage.

**

1, 2
1, 2, 3

Dowoon started playing the drums.

Woah! He got a lot more better!!..... KC thought to herself. Amazed.

**

After, Dowoon went to KC and brought drinks with him.

"Hey! You look cool playing the drums!!!" KC said as Dowoon reached her table.

"Well thank you!!!" Dowoon said, flattered.

"By the way, why is it only you? Where's Day6?" KC asked.

"Young master! Here's your meal. Enjoy!" The waiter served food to them and left.

"Huh? Young master?" KC asked confused.

"Ah, haha I have a secret to tell you." Dowoon said.

"What is it?" KC curiously asked.

"Promise me you wont tell anyone even if it's Jane and Pat! Ok?" Dowoon said.

"Yeah I promise!" KC said.

"Pinkyswear?" Dowoon raised his pinky.

Hahaha he's cute... KC thought
Huh? What no. KC thought again

"Pinkyswear." KC put her pinky to Dowoon's pinky.

"I'm the owner of this place." Dowoon said.

KC's jaw dropped.

"Jinja????? But you're still young? How can you own a business?" KC said.

"Ne ne ne. My mom gave this to me so that I could be responsible." Dowoon said.

"Omo?" KC is still speechless.

"The boys doesn't know of this. Please don't tell Jane." Dowoon said as if he is begging.

"Hahahah you're funny. De. Promise I will not tell her." KC assured Dowoon.

"Thank you." Dowoon said relieved.

"But why me? I mean why don't you tell your bandmates that you own a fancy place?" KC said.

Dowoon cleared his throat.

"You know what? I told myself that if I have liked a girl, she will be the 1st to know that I own a business." Dowoon said

"Huh? So why me?" KC said.

Why is she so slow? ...... Dowoon thought to himself.

Dowoon cleared his throat again.

"I like you KC. I like you Park Kae Cee."

**
(A/N: Hey! I'm so sorry, but this chapter is for Dowoon and KC. I'm still thinking for the continuation for brian, jae and jane. And I'm sorry because I became so busy these past few days. You know, school stuffs. Haha. But I will try my best to make it up to you. I have to read my story again from chapter 1 haha. Thank you. And i hope you'll vote for my story. Thank you!!!!)