Chapter 38: Vacation

Jane and Dahyun decided to go back to their dorms from their practice room that night. As soon as they have arrived to their dorm, Jane noticed something on the floor. It was a small box.

Is this from YoungK again?.... Jane thought.

She picked up the box and read the card that was attached to it.

DON'T BE SAD! CHEER UP JANE! I'M JUST HERE TO SUPPORT YOUR BAND, ESPECIALLY YOU! ♡♡ -YoungK

Jane opened the box and she saw a necklace with a bass guitar pendant.

"Kyeeeeeeeopta! Omo!" Jane said. She obviously liked YoungK's gift.

"That YOUNGK is really into you huh." Dahyun said.

He's using hearts. I don't know Brian has a Gay side hahhahaha!..... Dahyun thought as she also read on what's written on the card.

"You know what, a part of this youngk thing creeps me out, and another part makes me blush hahaha! Who could this be?" Jane said.

**

The next day, the university announced an early semestral break. So it was 1 week before the actual break. The students immediately packed their things and went home.

Geranium gathered on the university gate to say goodbyes with each other.

"Yaaaas! We're gonna have our 1 month break!!" Chae blurted.

"Yeah. My mom said that I will go home in Thailand and spend my vacation there. I'm so excited to go home!" Lisa said.

"Awww Lisaaaaaa you're leaving us!" Jane said.

"Hahha just for a month. Besides I miss my country." Lisa said.

"Yeah we understand." Dahyun said.

"Have fun." Ayeon said.

"Yeah I really will. 1 month without your face? Hahah so relaxing!" Lisa teased.

"Yah! You childish thailander!" Ayeon said.

"Hahaha joke! I will miss you guys!" Lisa said and initiated the group hug.

The girls took a taxi for Lisa to ride going to the airport. As soon as Lisa left the girls went on their separate ways back to their respective houses.

**

"Omma! Appa! I'm home!" Jane said.

"Jane! Have you eaten already?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Not yet omma! What's up for lunch?" Jane asked.

Jane's mom cooked a lot for her. They bond together. Watched movies all day just like what they used to.

It's time to sleep, Jane went to her bedroom. She took a bath and changed her clothes. She gets the necklace YOUNGK gave her and then she laid down on her bed.

"Who are you YoungK?" Jane talked with herself.

**

1 week has passed, Jane got bored. She realized how she enjoyed being in the university than in their house. She missed practicing with the girls and performing.

I missed Brian too..... Jane thought.

Aish! What are you saying?.... Jane thought back.

Luckily, Pat and KC have their break now. They just got home and then they visited Jane. Jane and KC told Pat about what she had missed. About KC and Dowoon, Jae and Jane, about YoungK and about Jane liked Brian.