Chapter 23: Confession part 2

After Day6 had performed their song, the people cheered.

As they were on their way back to their seats, they can hear the fangirls whispering.

"Who is that Jane?" -Fangirl #1

"Yeah! Omo she's so luckyyyyyyyy." -Fangirl #2

"How to be that Jane?????" -Fangirl #3

When Jae heard that, he smiled. Day6 got back on their seats.

"Woah! Hyung! I didn't know that you like Jane!!!" Wonpil said.

"Yeah I thought she's just a sister to you." Dowoon said.

"Hahaha that's why you want your song to be performed." Sungjin said.

Jae smiled. Jae looked at Brian, and he caught Brian looking at him, but he looked away thereafter.

Jae told the boys that they should make a way that Dahyun, Chae, Lisa and Ayeon will go with them, so that he and Jane will be alone.

The boys agreed, but Brian was just 'paying attention' to Jyp on stage and pretending not to listen on Jae's plan.

After Jyp gave the closing remarks, he thanked all who came and then he ended the program.

The janitors started to fix the tables and chairs that has been used.

Day6 went to Geranium's table and greeted them. They cheered Geranium up, because of the results. Brian remained quiet as always.

Jane felt uneasy when she saw Jae.

"Hey cheer up! For us, you're the best!" Dowoon said.

"Yeah! We love it! Mr. Chu!!" Wonpil started to sing that line.

"Thank you." Chae said.

"Who wrote that song?" Sungjin said.

"CHAE!" Lisa said proudly.

"Oh, hahaha it was so beautiful." Sungjin said, looking at Chae.

"Oh thanks." Chae smiled shyly.

"Ehem" Jae faked a cough. Giving a signal for the boys to leave with the other members of Geranium.

"Oh. Girls come with us! We'll treat you dinner!!!!" Sungjin said.

"Jinjaaaaaaa?" Lisa said.

"Omo? Let'-------" Dahyun did not finish what she's gonna say, because Jane glared at her. Dahyun then got the point of Jane.

Jane doesn't want to go, because she felt weird or let's say awkward when Jae confessed to her through a song.

"Oh. You don't have to. We are not hungry hahaha" Dahyun said. Refusing to their offer. Lisa pouted.

"Yeah. You don't have to. Let's go girls." Jane said and hurried to walk away. The other girls followed.

I knew it. She will be like this. But I have to fight for my feelings.... Jae thought.

They were not that far from Day6 when Jae called her.

"Jane." Jae said.

Jane froze. Jae went to her.

"Can we talk? Just the two of us?" Jae said.

Jane looked at Jae's eyes. She doesn't know what to feel. Jane took a deep breath.

"Okay." Jane said.

"Thank you." Jae said. "If you may excuse us guys." Jae said to them.

"Oh sure sure take you time." Dahyun said. Dahyun had an eye contact with Jane, she mouthed the word "FIGHTING" and Jane smiled at her weakly.