Chapter 42: Man in a Movie

"Do.. Do you really love me?" Jane said. Brian froze.

Omooooooo I didn't planned to ask that. What if he will say that he was just drunk and it doesn't mean anything! Yah Jane you're such a pabo!........ Jane thought.

Both hearts are beating fast. They can't hear anything, but their hearbeats.

Brian stood up and transfered infront of Jane and kneeled down. Jane's eyes widened. Brian leaned closer to her. Jane couldn't move she doesn't know what to do.

Brian kissed her. AGAIN.

"Yes Jane." Brian said and looked sincerely at Jane's eyes. Jane can't move. She was surprised.

We have the same feeling towards each other? Am I dreaming? Or I was just imagining things? Am I drunk again? Somebody wake me up..... Jane thought.

"Jane." Brian snapped infront of Jane. Brian chuckled.

"W... Wh-- Bri. Yah..." Jane said. Brian carried Jane out from her wheelchair and put her on the sand. They sat together. Silence surrounds them.

"You said last night that you love me too." Brian looked at her.

"Yah when did I say that?" Jane said. Brian raised his eyebrow and smirked.

Jane paused when she remembered again what happened between them last night.

"Really? Kiss me again if you really love me."

*KISS*

"Brian Kang, Nado SARANGH------"

"Yah! I was just drunk." Jane said as she punched slighly Brian's shoulder.

"Oh okay." Brian said coldly and looked down.

Aiiiish. I should really tell him now.... Jane thought.

"Alright. Yes. It's..... It's.... true." Jane said shyly.

"I know haha" Brian looked at her with a huge smile.

"W-what?" Jane said confused.

"Jae told me." Brian said.

That chicken little! I'm gonna surely roast him..... Jane thought.

"And... and you even listened to him?" Jane said.

"Of course. He's my friend haha! Don't get mad at him." Brian said.

"Wait. So all this time you... you knew?" Jane asked. Brian nodded.

"Ah hehe. Uhm...." Jane doesn't know what to say.

Brian told Jane that Dahyun knew about his feelings for her. He aslo told her that he just used Nayeon to make her jealous. And on the other note Jane told Brian that Jae and her were just pretending to be couples just to make Brian also jealous.

"Yah I know about you and Jae. Your chicken little told me everything." Brian said.

"Tssss. And you think it made me jealous huh? About you and Nayeon?" Jane raised her eyebrow as she asked Brian.

"Of course hahaha! As I have said, Jae told me----" Jane cut her off.

"EVERYTHING. Alright. Okay I get it. I feel like I'm the victim here. Tsk." Jane said. Brian chuckled.

They were in silence again.

Should I tell her that I'm YoungK? Yeah I think it's time..... Brian thought.

"You have a beautiful necklace." Brian started. Jane looked down and held the necklace.

"Ah this... s-someone gave this to me." Jane said.