Chapter 20: Almost

Jane is starring at the stuffed guitar toy which was given by "YOUNGK".

"Hey it's like your starring to that for like 1 hr already." Dahyun said.

"It's just that I would like to know who he is. But I don't have a clue! Not even one!" Jane said and she throws herself on the bed from being seated in the mini couch.

"Maybe that 'YOUNGK' likes you!" Dahyun sead with a reasing smile.

What if Dahyun is right? Hahahaahahaha Oh please Jane what are you thinking?..... Jane jokes to herself.

"Hahahah look at you you're smiling!" Dahyun said. Jane's smile faded.

"Huh? No... N-n-no! I don't even know if he's a boy or a girl" Jane is said.

"But you're hoping that YoungK is a boy? Hahhah" Dahyun teased.

Jane rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Tsss. Hahahah! By the way, I'm going to my sister and we'll eat lunch. Wanna come?" Dahyun said.

"Ah no. Haha I'm not hungry, but thank you." Jane said.

"You sure?" Dahyun asked. Jane nodded.

"Okay then! See you later!" Dahyun waved at Jane.

"Take care!" Jane said. Then Dahyun left.

After an hour Jane felt that she was hungry, so she changed her clothes and went outside the campus to buy food.

She went to the nearest 7/11 store and bought a cup of instant ramen. She sat on one of the tables. She's still bothered who 'youngk' is.

Ah mola! I'm just gonna eat now!... Jane thought.

"Alone?" Someone seated infront of Jane.

Jane was shocked, she almost spit the ramen in her mouth. Her eyes widened when she saw Brian.

Omo why is he here?

"Aish! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jane said. "What are you doing here?" Jane asked.

"To eat?" Brian said and ate also a ramen.

"Ah okay." Jane said and continued to eat her ramen.

They were silent when eating.

Brian is looking at Jane, and at the same time he's smiling.

Why is he looking at me? It creeps me out... Jane thought.

"What?" Jane said when she noticed Brian smiled. Brian's smile was gone.

"H-huh?" Brian was shocked.

"Why are you looking at me?" Jane said.

"Me? Looking at you? Huh! I'm not." Brian said and then had a sip of his drink.

Am I looking at her? What's happening to me.... Brian thought.

There was a moment of silence again. Jane had finished eating. Brian noticed that Jane has a dirt on her face, just beside her mouth.

Should I wipe the dirt off? Nah! It's none of your business Bri.... Brian thought.

But Brian found himself wiping off the dirt on Jane's face. Jane was shocked. And so as Brian.

"O-oh!" Jane said and takes her head back.

"There's a uhmm. Dirt. It's uhm" Brian lost words.

Shit.... Brian thought.