Chapter 4: Brian Kang

Jane's performance ended. The crowd clapped and whisltled. The truly enjoyed Jane's song.

Wonpil and Doowon helped Jane putting her guitar back in the case.

"You have a nice voice Jane." Doowon said. While heading back to the table.

"Yeah yeah and and! When you sing, I feel like it's an angel!!" Wonpil added. They have arrived at the table.

"Well, Thank you." Jane was flatterd with what the boys said. "And thank you for performing with me." Jane added.

"Good job Jane! I'm so proud! This is one way of achieving your dream!" KC cheered Jane.

Jane smiled. She and the boys went to their respective seats and continued the conversation.

"Dream? What is it Jane?" Sungjin asked.

"To become a famous singer. And she would like to have a band!" Pat stated.

"Oh so you haven't changed your goal Jane eh?" Jae said.

"Haha yeah. Eversince I was a kid I have always been dreaming about it." Jane answered Jae.

"And that's why she's going to Seoul Music and Arts University this school year." Pat said proudly.

The boys eyes widened.

"JINJA?!! HAHA So we're going to be schoolmates then?" Wonpil said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Jane asked. Confused.

"Oh haha I haven't told you yet. I went to Seoul Music and Arts University. And currently I am going to be a sophomore there since I'm 1 yr older than you. And my bandmates are also my classmates Hahaha" Jae explained.

"JINJA? You pabo! You were really not communicating with me these past few years! I didn't know what's going on with your life. Hahaha" Jane said.

"Haha well yeah welcome to the school." Jae greeted in advance.

They all laughed.

Why is Pat staring at me. It creeps me out! Or is it this pink sweater? Does it suits me? Aiiish ..... Wonpil thought

Wonpil oppa is so cute wearing his pink sweat shirt. Pink suits him! Kyeeeeooo!.... Pat thought to herself

"If your dream is to become a singer? Then why did you hesitate to sing awhile ago?" Brian asked Jane coldly. Out of the blue. Brian has been quiet all through out. They were a bit shocked when he speaked.

"Ah that? Haha I wasnt ready. And I was a little shy." Jane answered.

"If you want to become a singer, you should always be ready. That's not an attitude of a performer." Brian said raising his voice a little bit. Then he drank his shot of soju then walks towards the stage.

What is wrong with him? What have I done to make him act like that? Waaaae? He must be crazy. Jane thought with disgust.

The girls was shocked.

"Oh mian! Brian hyung is always like that." Dowoon said.

"What's wrong with him?" KC asked a little bit annoyed.

"Haha don't mind him. Maybe he's having his period HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHH!" Jae said.

"Ohhh! He should have ask me a napkin! Haha" Pat said.

They all burst into laughter.

**
Wtf did I just said? I was trying to make a conversation and it just turned out as if I'm scolding Jane. Pabo... Brian said to himself.

Brian, walking towards the stage met Jacskson.

"Jackson-sshi!" Brian approached Jacskon.

"Ne Brian?" Jackson turned his head to Brian.

"Can I own the stage? Haha" he's asking Jackson if he can perform.

"Sure! No problem brother!" Jackson said.

Then Brian came up to the stage and started playing Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

Now playing Just the Way You Are by BRUNO MARS

As Brian was playing, Brian's eyes met Jane's. But he immediately looked away.

Just sing Brian..... Brian thought.

**

He looks so fine. He's so wonderful. I didn't noticed him awhile ago when they were performing, because my eyes were focused on Jae...Jane thought.

"Kyeeeeeoo he's so handsome." Pat's statement snaped Jane's thoughts.

"Huh? Handsome, but he's attitude stinks." KC said.

The boys laughs as if they agreed.

'Cause your amazing just the way you are...

"Thank you" Brian said after the song ended.

As usual the people clapped. And 3 ladies in the corner approached Brian as he was going down the stage. The ladies gave him flowers, stuffed toy and chocolates. Brian smiled at them.

Why is he so kind to them? Tsss... Jane thought and she rolled her eyes.

"He's the crowd favorite." Jae whispered.

"OH haha i don care." Jane said.

Brian finally reached the table.

"Hyung can I have the chocolates?" Wonpil asked.

"Sure." Brian threw it to Wonpil. And luckily Wonpil got it.

"Nice catch. Can I have some?" Pat said.

"Ah sure." Wonpil gave Pat some chocolates.

There was a dead air, but Jae and Pat kept entertaining the squad. Like as if they were the host of that night.

"It's already time. Boys we need to get back to Seoul." Sungjin said.

"Already? But were still having fun!" Pat said. She's a little bit drunk.

"Yes. Sorry girls. Uhm what about we can meet again in Seoul?" Sungjin said.

"Oh nice! So where can we find you?" KC asked Sungjin.

"Ah! I will just drop a message to Jane when we have performances. Haha we consider it our summer job since it's vacation." Jae explained.

"Oh i see." KC said.

"So? 'Til we meet again? Haha" Jae looks at Jane.

"See you in soul after a week you punk chicken little hahaha" Jane told Jae.

The exchanged waves. Except for Brian who is heading now to their van. The boys followed. Brian opened the door for them to come in. Before Brian could come in he turned his head to Jane and smirked at her.

Huh! What was that for? ... Jane thought.

It was supposed to be a smile. Tsss.... Brian told himself.

The engine starts and Jae shouted out from the window.

"ANNYEONG! SEE YOU IN SEOUL!!!"

"JAE OPPA! Tell Wonpil byyyeeee" Pat said. She is drunk now.

"ARASSOOOO" Jae said.

Jane and KC chuckled and dragged Pat back to their room.

**
The girls enjoyed their bonding together. It went well.

Jane performed for a week at the resto. Brian's words kept crossing on Jane's head.

"If you want to become a singer, you should always be ready. That's not an attitude of a performer."

I will prove to that Brian that I am a true performer. Jane thought.