Chapter 15: Goodluck Charm

The succeeding days, the girls spend their days on practicing their performance.

"Tomorrow is the day guys!" Chae said.

"Yes! Let's rest for a little bit." Jane said.

They put their instruments down and they sat on the couch.

"I'm nervous." Ayeon suddenly said out of the blue.

"Don't be." Dahyun sat beside her. "You performed alot already and now you're nervous?" Dahyun tapped her shoulders. Ayeon just smirked and Dahyun smiled.

I hope things will be alright between them... Jane thought.

**

It was 8pm when they have finished their practice. Jane decided to breathe some air in the school the school park, it's her way to ease away the nervousness for tomorrow's performance. While she was walking around the park, she heard someone singing, while playing the guitar.

(Now Playing I'm Serious by Day6: YoungK's part)

"I'm serious
My eyes say that I like you
Why don't you feel it?
My face is so obvious" Jane heard a familiar voice.

Brian?.... She thought. Jane went closer to the guy to confirm if it is Brian.

Huh?... Brian stopped playing as he heard cracking dried leaves. His heart was pounding so fast, He's scared. He slowly turned his head back.

"AHHHHHH!" Brian shouted as he fell on the ground.

"Oh HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA MIANHE HAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Jane bursts into laughter.

"Aish Jinja!" Brian said as he saw Jane laughing at him.

"You must have seen your face. HAHAHAH it looks like you've seen a ghost! HAHAHAHAH" Jane can't stop laughing.

Aish This girl! What is she doing here.... Brian thought.

Brian stood up ang picked his guitar and was about to leave, but Jane blocked his way.

"Leaving already? I had just arrived." Jane said. Brian's heart skipped a beat.

"What?" He said looking away.

Bri just ignore it.... Brian thought.

"Well, I just wanted to breathe some air here." Jane said.

"Of all the places why here?" Brian said disgusted.

"Why? Is this park yours?" Jane said annoyed.

"No." Brian answered.

Jane just rolled her eyes. Brian shook his head.

"By the way you sang beautifully awhile ago." Jane said, trying to have a conversation with Brian.

They sat on the grass. (Since they were on a ppark ✌✌✌)

"Wait what? You heard me?" Brian asked suprisingly.

"Ah DE! HAHAHA" Jane said. "Don't worry I was just the only one who heard you." Jane continued.

Brian rolled his eyes.

"Why are you like that?" Jane asked.

"What?" Brian said.

"You know, one day you're acting like you don't care about the world then the next day you're happy and the following day you're bak at being grumpy again vice versa." Jane said.

"Well It's me. You cannot change that. Haha" Brian smirked thn chuckled.

Jane smiled. They just remained quiet for how many minutes it's like they're enjoying each others company.

"So, tomorrow is your performance?" Brian said.

Jane nodded.

"You nervous?" Brian asked.

Jane nodded again. "That's why I decided to come here to calm myself." Jane said.

"Ah." Brian said.

"Ah?" That's it.. tsk.... Jane thought.

"It's normal to feel nervous when it's your 1st time." It took a minute or 2 when Brian spoke. Jane smiled.

They are in silence again.

Why is it I feel comfortable with him eventhough he's just quiet ?... Jane thought.

Hope this moment will not end... Brian thought.

They remained quiet for about 30 mins more, but suddenly Jane's phone rang.

"Ah haha excuse me" Jane said.

"Take your time." Brian said.

"De de. I'll be right right there mian hahaha!" Jane said and dropped the call.

"Who was that?" Brian asked.

"Ah Dahyun, my roomate. She left the keys of her cabinet in my bag, and she has to get an important things haha" Jane said. "Bye." Jane immediately stood up and ran, but Brian called her.

"Jane! Chamkaman!" Brian said. Jane stopped. Brian is running towards Jane.

"Waeyo?" Jane asked.

"Here. Take this. Goodluck on your 1st performance tomorrow" Brian gave Jane a red guitar pick and then ran. Brian shouted when he was away from Jane.

Brian left a smile on Jane's face..

On the other note, he's not that grumpy I have thought. He has this uhm sweet side i guess?... Jane thought still smiling.

Hope she'll use my pick tomorrow. It's my lucky charm... Brian thought and chuckled as he his on his way back to their practice room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N: Lol I imagined myself at Jane's place hahaah YoungK saranghae!!! 💜💜💜💜 Hope you liked this part! Till tomorrow then!!!! Please vote!!!! 💜💜💜💜) -YoungK's 💜