Chapter 47: Gossips

"AHHH!" Jane screamed and threw the box when she saw a dead rat inside. Her heart raised because of nervousness. She went to get the card attached on the box. She flipped the card.

Hope you liked my gift. I'm always watching you bitch -Pretty ❤

Who could this be?.... Jane thought.

"Jane! What happened?" Dahyun rushed outside to see Jane. Dahyun noticed the box infront of Jane. "What the f" Dahyun saw the dead rat that's inside the box and kick the box out of surprise. Jane is still starring blankly at the the card she is holding. Dahyun grabbed it.

"Pretty?" Dahyun raised her eyebrows. "Who the f*ck is pretty? Why did she send you that?" Dahyun is angry now. "Yah let's go inside."

"Dahyun-ah" Jane said as soon as they have entered the dorm. Her voice is trembling. "Eottoke?" Jane said.

" Gwaenchana. I'm here. We're here. And tomorrow we need to tell the girls and Day6 ah no, we should tell Brian about this." Dahyun said hugging Jane.

"No. Don't tell them. Especially Brian." Jane released from the hug.

"Waeyo?" Dahyun wondered.

Jane told about the things she heard from some of people during the party about her and Jae, her and Brian.

"This thing is not serious anyway. And I don't want them, especially Brian to worry about me." Jane said.

"What? Not serious. It is.. Maybe those people sent you this, because they're insecure about you and Brian." Dahyun said.

"Let's just keep it within ourselves Dahyun-ah. I can handle this." Jane pleaded. Dahyun sighed.

"WE can handle this. Okay it's just between you and me. But if anything like this will happen again, I will not think twice and I will tell them." Dahyun said. Jane nodded.

**

The next morning JYP gathered them, and once again he congratulated all of them for the success of the program. He told the girls that in the succeeding days of this semester, he will just train the girls more and give them tips in gaining confidence when performing on stage. And JYP announced that the band where they belong now will be the band where they will be until they'll graduate. Jyp told them that his plan before was to re-group them, but he realized that the girls already built a special bond within their respective group, so Jyp disregard that thing. The girls thanked them for that idea. Jyp dismissed them.

Geranium went for a walk around the university. Some of the students from other departments approached Geranium to take pictures with them.

"Woah you seemed very popular right now." Jae interrupted. Geranium turned around and saw the whole Day6. The girls squealed and turned their attention from Geranium to Day6 and asks them for a picture. After the people left Geranium and Day6 greeted each other.

"Yah you stole our fans hahaha" Dahyun said.

"Miahe. We're more popular than you hahaha" Jae joked. Dahyun rolled er eyes and the others laughed.

They walked together. Day6 invited Geranium to go to their practice room and chat there. They talked about Geranium's win last night. Talked about the party last night. Geranium kept on telling the boys about Bigbang and 2pm. Then the boys kept on insisting that they're hotter than them. Day6 told them that there's a possibily that they will become the best female rookie band for this year. Brian noticed that Jane is quiet all the time.

"Excuse us. Jane c'mon" Brian said to them and then he stand up. Jane followed. They went outside the practice room.

Brian looked at her "Is there something bothering you?" Jane shook her head. "I know there is. What is it? Tell me?" Brian said. Jane looked down. "Still bothered about what you heard last night? Tsk. Jane, don't mind what other people say, cause they don't know what we've been through." Brian said. Jane smiled. Eventhough that's not the thing Jane is thinking about. Instead, Jane is thinking about the "GIFT" she received last night.

Should tell him about the thing I received last night? Nah. I know he will be worried and I don't want to bother him.... Jane thought.

"Yes. Sir!" Jane said and pinched Brian's cheek. Brian just let Jane do it. They stayed out there for a while, and then went back to the dorm.

**

Dahyun and Jae are on their way back to the Day6 practice room from 7/11 they decided to buy some food for them to eat.

"Yah Jae, are you okay now?" Dahyun started.

"Huh?" Jae is confused with her question. "Okay? Lol. I'm okay. I'm always okay. Do I look not okay?" Jae said. Dahyun punched slighly Jae's shoulders. "Ouch." Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"I mean, seeing Brian and Jane. Happy together." Dahyun said.

"Ofcourse. Why would I not be okay?" Jae said.

"Are you sure?" Dahyun teased a smile. Jae sighed.

"Ah. Hehe. Hmm. Let's just say I'm near with the thing called 'MOVED ON'." Jae said.

"Okay. Hahhaha if that's it." Dahyun said.

"I heard Jane used Jae oppa so that she can get Brian oppa."
"Yeah maybe she took advantage when Jae oppa confessed to her through a song before."
"Yes. She's such a user. I hope Jaehyungparkian will not be ruined."

Jae and Dahyun overheard the girls that are gossiping from behind.

"Yah! Can you pease mind your own businesses!!!" Dahyun faced them. The girls were surprised when they saw Jae.

"Omo. Jae oppa." One of the girls said. Dahyun kept on saying things on them. Jae stopped her by grabbing her wrist. Dahyun looked at Jae.

"It's not true." Jae said. "Jane did not use me to get Brian. Instead, uhm" Jae is finding words to say. He looked at Dahyun, she is waiting for what will Jae say. "Uhmm. Instead, I used Jane to get Dahyun." The girls' jaws dropped and so as Dahyun's. Jae put his arms around Dahyun and kissed her cheeks. Dahyun froze. "So you girls, stop spreading false news. So, now if you may excuse us." The girls left, they were still surprised on what Jae said.

Omo? Why am I feeling this? Yah. Stupid heart why are you reacting like that.... Dahyun thought.

"Yah! What the hell did you just say? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO WITH MY CHEEKS?!" Dahyun said angrily.

"Mianhe Dahyun-ah, I just can't find words to say." Jae apologized.

"Whatever! Kojo!" Dahyun walked fast away from Jae. Dahyun stepped on a stone and fell down.

"Dahyun-ah gwaenchana?" Jae rushed to her and helped Dahyun up and gets the plastic bag filled with foods.

"Ah-ah y-yeah." Dahyun immediately gets up. "K-Kamsahamnida." Dahyun said.

As soon as they have arrived the dorm, Wonpil and Dowoon helped them carry the plastic bags to the kitchen.

"Yaaaaaaaas many foods." Wonpil said.

"Yah Dahyun-ssi are you okay? Why are you so red? Do you have a fever? You're sweating too much" Dowoon asked when he noticed Dahyun is sweating.

"Ah hehe. It's just that it's so hot outside hehe." Dahyun lied. Jae offered his handkerchief withiut saying a word and went to sit on the couch to join the and left Dahyun, Wonpil and Dowoon in the kitchen to prepare the food.

Yah! Heart please stop. Why am I reacting like this? Andwe. Andwe. Kim Dahyun, Andwe.... Dahyun thought.

They watched movies all day and enjoyed each others company. Jae is still approching Dahyun and kept on apologizing to Dahyun when he has the chance to.

Why am I the only one who's being awkward? While he is not. Yah.... Dahyun thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Hello guys! Sorry for not updating again. Hahhaha my internet connection was weak lols. I hope you liked this chapter hahaha! What do you think about Jae and Dahyun? For Jae stans, it's just a fanfic ahahaha Stay tuned for more updates.

P.S: Have you seen Day6 on KBS' K Rush? They're so funny! Hahaha okay... that's all.

-YoungK's ❤❤❤❤❤❤