Charpter 45: First Date

With the remaining 1 week of their semestral break, Geranium spends practicing on their song. They put their 100% effort to practice hard. Usually they end their practice late at night.

It were the last 2 days of the break and Geranium took those as their rest days. Jane woke up by the sound off her phone ringing.

Aiiiish? I just slept for like 45 mins and now someone's calling...... Jane thought.

"Yeobbosseo?~" Jane said with a sleepy and annoyed voice.

"Ah mianhe did I wake you up?" Jane suddenly woke up by the sound of that voice.

"B-Brian?" Jane sit up. "Ah no. You did not wake me up." Jane lied.

"Oh good. Can you come out?" Brian said. Jane looked at the time.

1:30 AM?.... Jane thought.

"Now?" Jane asked. Brian said yes. Jane said okay and then she dropped the call, slightly fixed her face and changed her clothes. She went outside her house. She was expecting Brian to be there, but instead she found a paper bag and a shoe box with a note saying:

Wear this. I'll pick you up at 6 pm later. Have a good sleep. Jalja! Saranghae ♡ -YoungK

Jane found herself smiling. Knowing that Brian still uses his "YOUNGK TECHNIQUES" eventhough she already knew about who  YoungK was. She then felt butterflies inside her again. Jane is having a good mood instead of getting mad, because Brian woke her up. She sent Brian a message. She thanked him. Brian just replied with a "♡" (heart) sign. Jane can't erase the smile on her face. It took about 3 hours until she finally fell asleep.

**

Brian's POV

It was 1:00 am when I decided to go to Jane's house to drop the things that I have bought for her. I guess it's time to invite her to a real date. I was about to go outside the house when Jaebum hyung stopped me.

"Hey youngman! Where are you going at this hour?" Jaebum-hyung said while his arms were folded infront of him.

"I-I will just drop these off to Jane's house." I replied. Jaebum hyung smiled at me. Ershh. He always creeps me out.

"Aigooooo. My dongsaeng is really inlove. Okay take care. But I'll just give you 30 mins to go outside the house!" Jaebum hyung said.

"I'm not a kid anymore hyung." I said annoyed. Jaebum hyung always treat me as a child and I don't like it. But I love him, so I let him be.

"But to me, you are." And again it creeps me out. I just rolled my eyes and went outside the house and rode with my motorcycle and hurriedly went to Jane's house, because Jaebum hyung only gave me 30 minutes to be outside the house.

As I have arrived at her house, I placed the paperbag and a shoebox infront of their gate and immediately hide behind the tree. I dialled her phone, talked to her and asked to come out. When she came out she obviously was looking for me. And then she saw the paper bag and the shoebox, I saw her smile and it made me happy. When she went back inside her house, I received a messaged from her. She thanked me for what she had received.

**

Brian is waiting outside Jane's house while leaning on his motorcycle. It was 6pm. He's waiting for 30 minutes. He noticed that someone is opening the gate, he fixed himself for he thought it was Jane. Instead it was Mrs. Kim.

"Younghyun! Jane asked me to let you in. I didn't know you'll have a date. You should've rang the doorbell so you can get in. Aigooo you must have been feeling cold out here." Mrs. Kim said.