Chapter 30: Caught in the Act

"Let's celebrate!!!" Lisa said.

"Yes please! It's our treat!" Chae said.

"Jinja? Yeaaaah!" Sungjin said.

Day6 and Geranium walked to the van. They decided to go and eat meat and drink soju. Everyone entered the van.

"Woah hyung! You're coming?" Dowoon said looking at Brian.

"Oh? Miane. I'm not invited? So, I should leave then. " Brian opened the door.

"Oh no no no." Dowoon closed the door back. "It's just surprising that you're joining ahaha because you rarely join us." Dowoon continued.

Brian smirked and he's seated at the very back of the van. Jae is driving and Jane is seated beside Jae. Jane looked at the rear-view mirror. She had an eye contact with Brian. Brian did not look away. She couldn't look away too.

Omo my eyes are not functioning.... Jane thought.

Luckily, Jae turned on the music which caused Jane to look at the stereo.

"I'll pick the song!" Jane said.

Phew... Jane thought.

NP: Never Ever by Got7

They sang along with the song until they have arrived at their location. They ordered a lot of meat. They drank soju, but they decided not to be drunk. They just set a limit.

"Can I join?" A girl approached them.

"Nayeon?" Wonpil said.

"Hi Wonpil oppa!" She sat beside Brian.

"Babe I missed you." She clinged at Brian.

Dahyun looked confused. She gave Jane a 'WHO-THE-HELL-SHE-IS? LOOK' then Jane mouthed 'NAYEON. BRIAN'S GIRLFREND.' Then nayeon formed a 'O' using her mouth.

"If you may excuse us." Brian stood up and walked away. Nayeon followed.

"Woah, so is she Brian's girlfriend?" Chae asked.

"Yup. Girlfriend, then Ex-girlfriend and then Girlfriend again. Hahahha" Wonpil said..

"Oh. Hahahh" Chae said.

"I never thought that they will get back together. Because Nayeon pushed Brian away so hard because of some boy." Sungjin said.

"De and Brian was so broken at that time, to which he decided to stay in canada for a month before this school year started." Jae added.

"Oh. Poor Brian oppa." Lisa said.

"Atleast they're together now." Ayeon said.

"But I noticed something. Brian doesn't look so happy with Nayeon. Compared before." Sungjin said. Wonpil and Dowoon nodded.

"Wae?" Dahyun said.

"Molla. I think there's something." Sungjin said.

"Aigooo. Let's just eat!!!" Jae said. And they continue to eat.

**
"How did you know I'm here?" Brian asked.

"If you think I'm following you, you're wrong. I'm with my friends I just saw you." Nayeon said.

"So why did you come and bother us?" Brian said. He's just calm now.

"I just like teasing her. Hahaha" Nayeon smirked.

"She's doing nothing to you." Brian said.

"But to you there is. She's hurting you, even if she doesn't know." Nayeon said.