Chapter 49: Trouble

(A/N:
Namja Chinggu = Boyfriend
Yoja Chinggu = Girlfriend
enjoy this chapter ✌)

**FLASHBACK (3 years ago)

"Jagiya, it's been always my dream to be a part of SM." Brian said to Nayeon. They are at Nayeon's house while watching tv in the living room when a commercial about the SM auditions appeared.

"Why won't you audition?" Nayeon said.

"It's just that I'm not ready yet. And I feel that I'm not good enough to join SM." Brian said.

"Look, I believe in you and I know you can do it." Nayeon gave Brian some inspiring words.

"Time will come. But now I just wanted to be with you." Brian hugged Nayeon.

**END OF FLASHBACK

It's been a week since the incident where Jane almost got hit by a car happened. Brian did not tell Jane that Nayeon was behind all of this, because maybe it may cause trouble. Only Jae knew about this thing. He can't believe that Nayeon can do such things like that. Jae promised not to tell Jane. But Brian did not tell Jae about Nayeon's offer about SM. Brian is always staying by Jane's side making sure that nothing bad will happen to her. But he's not talking with Jane. He got mad, because Jane did not tell him about the "gift" she had received 2 months ago after their performance. He felt that Jane doesn't have trust in him and it hurts him.

Brian is walking Jane home. "YAH! Brian Kang! Talk to me. It's useless that we're together and you're not talking to me." Jane said. "Yaaaaah! You're not talking to me for a week already." She keeps on persuading Brian. She keeps on telling him that she does not want to cause trouble.
"I just don't want you to worry about me. That's why did not tell you about the dead rat and the card and----" Brian cut her off and faced her. They arrived at Jane's house. They're just outside.

"What am I to you?" Brian said coldly. Jane gave Brian a puzzled look. Brian raised an eyebrow. "What?" Brian added.

"Namja...... Chinggu?"Jane said she bit her lip.

"See? You're not even sure about it. Jinjja" Brian said crossing his arms and sighed.

"Yah! OKAY! You're my namja chinggu. And I... love... you" Jane looked down, still awkward in saying 'I love you's'

"And what do namja chinggus usually do with their yoja chinggus?" Brian said still crossing his arms. Jane is thinking what would it be. "I'm waiting for your answer Jane Kim." Brian said.

"Kiss?" Jane slowly raised her head and said that word. Brian hold his laughter, but he failed. "Yah what's funny huh?" Jane said.

"You really got addicted with my kisses huh?" Brian said and went closer to Janr's face as a tease. Jane felt that all of her blood supply travelled to her face. "What I meant was Namja chinggus protect their Yoja chinggus." Brian said. Jane was embarrassed with her answer. "When two people are in a relationship they should not keep secrets with each other. And it hurts my pride that you're keeping secrets with me. Especially with that kind of secrets. I wanted to protect you in my own way. And if that kind of incident will happen again please tell me immediately Jane." Brian said. Jane sighed.

"Arasso. Arraso. I will." Jane said. Brian hugged her. Jane hugged her back. "Mianhe." Jane whispered.

"Gwaenchanayo." Brian released from the hug. "Now go inside." Brian said. Jane nodded. "Jaljjayo" he added.

"Jaljja." Jane said and was about to enter her house, but she's not contended with just a 'goodnight'. "BRIAN! WAIT!" She faced Brian who's still looking to her. "S-S-S...."