Chapter 39: Rubber Ducky

Jane's POV

Woah! I fell asleep on his shoulders. Geeeez! So embarassing! Omo. What would he think? Omo.

Anyways, we arrived at Jeju. We went straight to Dowoon's vacation house. I didn't know Dowoon is this rich. His parents even paid for our fare.

"Woaaah! It's not a house, It's more of a mansion!" Pat said.

I thought of that too.

Dowoon lead us to our assigned rooms. My roomate is KC. Ayeon and Pat were in one room and Dahyun and Chae.

We went to our respective rooms. The rooms are so beautiful, you can get to see the wonderful view of Jeju.

"Jane-ah! I'm not comfortable being here." KC told me.

"Wae? We have a nice place and a nice view." I told her.

"It's just that... Dowoon." She said.

"What about him?" I asked.

"I-I wanted to talk to him. But I think he doesn't want to." KC said

"What made you think that way?" I asked again.

"Molla. I just have the feelings. I think I really did hurt him." KC answered.

"Yah. Don't think that. Maybe he's just shy. Hmm find a perfect timing where in you can talk to him okay? We have a week here. There's so much opportunity." I said. Cheering her up.

"De." She said and sighed.

"You know what let's tour this place. I'm excited! Kaja!" I said while grabbing KC's hand and went outside the room.

**

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The group decided to tour around Jeju. Jeju is indeed a perfect place to spend a vacation.

They went on the market to shop for their dinner for tonight. Sungjin and Jae divided the group on who's to buy this and that.

"So, Jae, Dahyun, Chae and I will be assigned for the food tonight. We're going to the Wet Market." Sungjin said.

"Pat, Wonpil and Ayeon you will be assigned for the things to use in barbeque like the bbq sticks, matches and charcoal." Sungjin continued. They nodded.

"Dowoon and KC hmm you will be responsible for the groceries. Buy some snacks. " Sungjin said.

Dowoon glared at Sungjin. Sungjin winked at Dowoon.

"Hyuuung!" Dowoon whispered to Sungjin. Sungjin ignored him.

Jinja aiiiish!..... Dowoon thought.

Omo. Wae..... KC thought and starting to get nervous.

Relax KC.... Kc thought.

"Brian and Jane..." Jae said and winked at Brian.

"hmmm let's see. You're assigned for the supplies that we need in the house. Oh especially the things we need for the bathroom. DONT FORGET TO BUY ME A CLEANSING FOAM!" Jae said.

"Cleansing foam?" Dowoon asked confused.

"Ah de haha! I forgot to bring mine. Cleasing foam is important to me that's why pease buy me one that's enough for a week." Jae explained.

"Ah de de hyung." Dowoon said.

So they went on their separate ways.

**

Wonpil, Ayeon and Pat went to a store to find the supplies needed fot the barbeque.

Pat keeps on talking to them, she can't close her mouth.