Chapter 48: Pretty is Back

Going to class, composing more songs, practicing and if they have a time, Geranium and Day6 will bond together. That's how their everyday routine works They got very close with each other.

Sometimes, Day6 will invite Geranium to perform everytime they have gigs to every restaurants or bars Day6 will be performing.

Brian and Jane's relationship is stable although they have little or should I say childish fights, they can still able to manage it. Dowoon and KC rarely see each other, because of time and space, but still they keep in touch. Jae and Dahyun are still awkward with each other, without the members knowing the reason behind. When they're with the members, they talked casually like nothing happened, they just kept it with within themselves. Sungjin really wants to have a close friendship with Chae, because of the thought that he believes he had seen her before and he knew her before, but he can't just remember when, where and how. Chae keeps on denying that they knew each other.

Jane is currently at their dorm, alone, because she left her wallet and she has to get it. She lost on a bet in which the punishment is that she should buy an ice cream for Geranium and Day6.

"Aish my poor allowance." Jane talked to herself. She is counting her money while walking as she heads back to the Day6 practice room. As she was counting her money, she saw the card that she had received 2 months ago. She did not throw it, she decided to keep it. She just shook her head and she puts back the card inside.

"Dowoon-shi. Come with me. Let's buy ice creams." Jane said and approached Dowoon when she arrived at the practice room.

"Why him? I will come with you instead. It's dangerous for a girl to be out at this hour. It's 10 pm." Brian insisted.

"She's not alone anyway. She asked Dowoon to go with her." Wonpil said.

"Why Dowoon when there's me? Dowoon you stay here." Brian said. "Let's go." He put his arms around Jane. Jane released herself from Brian. "Waeyo? I'm your boyfriend." Brian said. Everyone cringed.

"Yah! Kang Brian! I said Dowoon will come with me and not you!" Jane said annoyed. "We have an important thing to talk about." Jane said.

"Well, Hyung, I know you're jealo--" Brian cut him.

"Huh! Me jealous? Tsk Never. Okay Jane is yours now. I will tell KC about this. Tsk." Brian said.

"Yah! Can you please shut up and let Dowoon explain why." Jane said crossing her arms.

"Hyung! KC and I had a fight and I would just like to ask Jane for help. That's all. I need to talk to her privately." Dowoon explained.

"Yah Brian you're just over reacting." Sungjin said.

"And being possessive." Ayeon blurted.

"Our maknae just wants a piece of advice from the bestfriend of her girlfriend." Jae said. Brian rolled his eyes.

"Tsk. I was just joking. I know Jane will not cheat on me. Right Jane?" Brian said. Jane rolled her eyes. "Take care. The both of you." Brian said. Jane and Dowoon waved at them. "Yah one more thing, Yoon Dowoon take care of my Jane." Brian said. Dowoon nodded.

"I feel like, I like the old Brian more than what Brian is now. He's so clingy and cheesy. You're not like that before." Sungjin said while he cringe.

"I feel you Sungjin oppa." Jane agreed with Sungjin. Brian shrugged his shoulders.

"Well hyung, people change. That's what LOVE can make." Brian told Sungjin. Sungjin gave him a weird stare.

"What is he saying?" Wonpil said.