Chapter 28: Kiss

Jyp has returned from Thailand. He gathered his class and gave them all keychains with "I love Bangkok" on it. They have appreciated it.

"I miss my family." Lisa said. Remember? Lisa is a Thai.

"It's okay Lisa, we're here. We're your family." Chae said. They did a quick hug. Lisa came to Korea when she was in Middle school. She barely visits her country, because of school.

"Kamsahamnida Jyp!" The girls said. Jyp smiled, he was happy, because the girls liked it.

"So, how was your practice for the next performance?" Jyp asked. "Are you ready?"

"Noooooooooooooooooo." The girls shouted.

"Haahaha. You better have to, because you will be performing next week. And I'm expecting alot." Jyp said. The other girls gasps, the others were tensed and the others were just neutral.

"Over reacting. Tsk. You should get used to it." Ayeon mumbled. Jane heard her and shooked her head.

After the meeting with JYP the girls went back to their respective practice rooms. Geranium practiced for about 7 rounds.

"Ahhhhhh I'm tired." Lisa said as she throws herself on the couch.

"Nado!!!!" Chae and Dahyun said.

"Let's just continue tomorrow." Jane said. The girls nodded. "Dahyun aren't you coming with me to the dorm?" Jane said.

"Ani. Maybe I'll go home. I miss my sister." Dahyun said. Jane nodded. She then went outside. She decided to go outside the campus and buy some snacks.

**
"Can you please stop coming during our practices?!" Brian said.

"Yah! But I'm your girlfriend!" Nayeon said.

What have I gotten myself into? Tsk... Brian said.

Brian was on his way home and Nayeon kept on following him, that's why Brian felt irritated. They ended up arguing at the playground.

"Look. You're not my girlfriend. I just said that, because...because...." Nayeon did not let Brian finished talking.

"Because you like Jane?" Nayeon said crossing her arms.

Yes!... Brian thought.

"Huh? What? No?!" Brian denied.

"Oh shut up babe." Nayeon said.

"Don't call me babe." Brian said.

"I know you're just using me." Nayeon said.

"What?!" Brian reacted.

"Everytime when Jane is near us, you'll act sweet towards me and then when she's gone you're pushing me away." Nayeon said.

"I don't know what you're saying." Brian said, turned his back from Nayeon.

"Don't be so obvious Bri." Nayeon said.

Brian froze from walking.

"Infact I'm liking it. It's a challenge for me." Nayeon faked a laugh. She walk and went infront of Brian.

"You have nothing to do with it. She's with Jae. And you're using me to make Jane jealous, I think it's not effective." Nayeon faked a laugh again.

She's right..... Brian thought.

"You're gonna end up with me Bri. I will make you fall in love with me again." Nayeon said and touched Brian's face.

Wait? No! She's crazy..... Brian thought.

"NEVER AGAIN. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Brian got his temper full. He released himself from Nayeon's touch and started to walk away from her again. Nayeon grabbed his arms and kissed Brian on the lips. Brian's eyes widened.

**

Jane was on her way back to the dorm, she bought some snacks from 7/11 as what she had planned. She felt that someone is following her. She walked faster and faster and faster and...

"BAAAAH!" Someone shouted behind Jane.

"AHH!" Jane fell on the ground.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Jae burst out of laughter and was holding his tummy.

"AISH JINJA! I SWEAR I'M GONNA ROAST YOU, YOU CHICKEN LITTLE!" Jane said. She was annoyed.

"You must have seen yourself HAHAHAHAHA" Jae can't still stop laughing and he helped Jane stood up and picked Jane's snacks. Jane faked a smile, gets the paper bag from Jae and walked away.

"Jane! Mianhe!" Jae chased her. "Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe. Mianhe." Jae was just repeating that word while follwing Jane. Jane kept ignoring him. They passed by the payground. Jane stopped from walking.

"Jane are you alright?" Jae said when he noticed Jane stopped walking.

Brian? Nayeon?.... Jane thought.

Jane saw Brian and Nayeon kissing. She felt a sudden pain inside. She touched her chest.

Jae also saw them, he immediately hugged Jane to avoid her from seeing it, but he was too late. She already saw it.

Tears fell down on Jane's face. She can't contol her tears eventhough she wanted to stop crying.

**

Earlier

"NEVER AGAIN. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Brian got his temper full. He released himself from Nayeon's touch and started to walk away from her again.

Speaking of the devil, she's here. I have to do something.... Nayeon thought.

Nayeon grabbed Brian's arms and kissed him on the lips. Brian's eyes widened.

Brian saw Jae and Jane in his peripheral vision.

Sh*t.... Brian thought.

Brian immediately pushed Nayeon away and gave her a "what-the-hell-look". Nayeon smirked. Brian saw Jae hugging Jane. Brian felt jealous. Jae was looking at him. They had an eye contact. He thought about what Nayeon said earlier that it's not effective to use her, because Jae is with Jane now. Brian let out a big sigh. Nayeon went on Jae and Jane's direction. Brian followed.

"Jae oppa!" Nayeon called Jae. Jane faced them. It's obvious that Jane cried.

"W-what happened to her?" Brian asked Jae.

"De. Jane-ah are you alright?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes. I'am I was just..." Jae cut her off.

"We just had an argument. But it's fixed now. Right Jane?" Jae said smiling at Jane.

"Ah. De. We're okay now." Jane looked at Jae and smiled back.

"Saranghae!" Jae said smiling.

Jane's eyes widened. Jae glared at her and his eyes were like reminding Jane that they should pretend to be a couple infront of them

"Nado saranghae." Jane said.

"Awiiiie. They're so sweet right Bri?" Nayeon  said and faked a smile.

Brian looked at them and made an eye contact with Jane. Jane looked away.

"Ah. We better keep going. Annyeong. Let's go Jane." Jae said as he puts his arm on Jane's shoulders. Jane nodded. They started to walk away. Brian looked at them walking....

Right. What's the use of making Jane jealous when she's with Jae already.... Brian thought.

He's happy with Nayeon now. I ave nothing to do with it.... Jane thought
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I know it's a short chapter HAHAHAHAHA! But honestly this is my fav part of my story haahaha. Lol I hope you liked it. What do you think will happen next to them? Please comment and Vote! Thankyou! -YOUNGK'S💜💜💜💜💜💜

P.S: HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR TEASER IMAGES? IT'S SO AMAZING. STILL WAITING FOR WONPIL AND DOWOON'S HAHAHA ARE YOU EXCITED FOR THIS COMING MAY 8? BECAUSE I DO! OMO! DANCEDANCE! I HOPE THEY'LL DANCE IN THEIR MV OMO! CAN'T WAIT! DAY6 FIGHTING!