Chapter 17: YoungK

After Jane and the band performed, they bowed to the crowd. The crowd obviously enjoyed their performance. As they go back to their table, XOXO smirked and rolled their eyes at them.

"I know that Jyp will give us the highest score." One of the XOXO members said.

"Yeah right. Our performance are way more beautiful than theirs." The other member said. The XOXO girls giggled.

"Aiiiish! These girls" Ayeon was about to confront them when Jane and Dahyun stopped her.

"Whaaaaat?!" Ayeon said. Annoyed.

"Just don't mind them." Dahyun said.

"What? They're degrading us!" Ayeon explained.

"I know. But it's better for us to stay quiet." Jane said.

Chae and Lisa nodded.

"Okay fine!" Ayeon said.

After that Jyp thanked all the people that who came. After the people left. Jyp gathered all the girls.

"Okay. I would like to congratulate you all! You all made a blast!" Jyp said. They all clapped their hands.

"I will announce on who got the highest score on monday okay? And I've got new announcement so don't be absent." Jyp continued.

The girls nodded.

"Ok you are now dismissed!" Jyp said and left. The other bands then went on their separate ways.

"Hey girls come! I would like you to meet my friends!" Jane said and went to the table where KC, Pat and Day6 waited for them.

Jane hugged KC and Pat.

"Hey you gave your best shot awhile ago! I'm impressed!" Pat said.

"I'm so proud of you Jane."  KC said.

"Haha thank you!" Jane said and they hugged againd. "Oh by the way! I would like you to meet my bandmates. This is Dahyun, Ayeon, Lisa and Chaeyoung."

The 4 waved at KC and Pat.

"And girls these are my bestfriends KC and Pat."

KC and Pat waved at them also.

"Hiiiii! Since you are Jane's bandmates, all of you are my friends already!!! Chinguuuyaaaa!!!" Pat said offered them a handshake.

"Tsk. Childish." Ayeon whispered to herself.

Pat heard her, but she just ignored it.

"Ehem? We're still here." Jae said. It caught Jane's attention.

"Oh hahah! And I bet you know them already." Jane said. "They're the..." Jane did not finish what she was about to say.

"Day6!!!" Lisa said. "Omo my sister graduated here and told me things about you! Omo can I have a selca????" Lisa said.

"Sure!" Dowoon agreed. And went to Lisa and initiated the selca.

KC looked at them.

No! You're not jealous. Okay. You're not!..... KC thought.

After Lisa took a selca with Day6 someone called Dahyun.

"Dahyun!" A beautiful girl called the attention of Dahyun.

"HANI UNNIE!!!" Dahyun then ran towards her.

"Ohhh Dongsaeng! I'm proud of you!!" Hani said. Dahyun and Hani went to Jane and the group's direction.

"I would like you to meet my older sister. Hani unnie!" Dahyun said proudly.

They all bowed to Hani. (As mentioned in the previous chapters, Dahyun's sister is a also a mentor)