Chapter 31: First Dance

The next morning, Jane woke up because Jae called her.

"Jane." Jae spoke.

"De?" Jane said with a sleepy voice.

"Omo. Mianhe. Did I wake you up?" Jae said.

"Gwaenchana. I was about to wake up either." Jane said.

Jae told Jane that Day6 was invited in Jae's highschool way back in Busan to perform for the prom. And Jae thought that it would be great if Geranium will perform as well that's why he's asking Jae.

"So what do you think?" Jae said.

"It's a thumbs up for me! But I'll ask the girls. I'm gonna send you a message." Jane said. "Chamkaman! What time is it by the way?" Jane said.

"Uhm we're gonna leave 1 hour from now." Jae said.

"Omo okay!" Jane said. Jane dropped the call and immediately sent Ayeon, Chae and Lisa a message about what Jae told her about. While Jane was waiting for the reply, Jane told Dahyun about that too. Dahyun said that it would be great.

"Oh. Jane before I could forget." Dahyun handed Jane the box that Brian gave to her.

"Here." Dahyun said.

"What's that?" Jane said and gets the box from Dahyun.

"It's from B... oh Y-youngK." Dahyun said.

Oooops almost! Hahaha.... Dahyun thought.

"Again?" Jane said and read the card. And then she opened the box.

"Yup. And I found that outside the dorm." Dahyun said.

Mianhe Jane for lying.... Dahyun said.

"Awwwww!! A set of different colored guitar picks!!!!!" Jane said and was amazed.

"Wow! Kyeeeeopta!" Dahyun said.

"First, stuffed guitar. 2nd, guitar strap and now guitar picks. I have to thank him, but I don't know who he is. Aiiish! Dahyun help me find out who YoungK is." Jane said.

Omo!..... Dahyun thought.

Dahyun just smiled and keep her mouth shut. She don't want to speak, because she might spill YoungK's personality.

Jane's phone beeped and it was the replies from the 3 girls.

"Okay. I'll just get dressed" -Ayeon.

"Yep sure! 😊" -Chae

"OK JANE 👍👍👍😉😂😘😚💙❤💚💛💜" -Lisa

Alright! We're complete..... Jane thought.

Dahyun and Jane were ready. Jane is walking back and forth in the room.

"Yah. Sitdown! You're making me dizzy!" Dahyun said.