Chapter 46: Hunt and Threats

It's been a week after the start of the 2nd semester. Brian and Jane rarely see each other, because Jane is busy practicing with Geranium and Brian is busy writing new songs and practicing with Day6. But they understand each other. Tonight will be the last performance and they should give their best shot.

The big day for Geranium came. Jyp gathered them for a short meeting before the performance. "Okay girls, this is your last performance. You should give your 100% okay? I invited some special guest. Students who graduated here and became successful like Bigbang, 2ne1 and 2pm. Ikon, Cnblue and Day6 will be also performing as our regular guests. So that's all. Fighting!" Jyp left the dressing room. Blackpink and Twice heads out of the dressing room, leaving Geranium annd XOXO inside.

"I'm sure that we will still win this time. Goodluck to us girls." Min said an XOXO member.

"More like, Goodluck to them as if they can beat us." Riyeon said.

"Oh right. Goodluck losers." Kiss said. The XOXO members giggled and went out the dressing room.

Jane, Lisa, Dahyun and Chae looked at Ayeon. Ayeon gave them a puzzled look.

"What are you looking at?" Ayeon said. The 4 still looked at Ayeon crossing their arms. "Whaaaaat?" She felt annoyed.

"Aren't you gonna grab those girls' hair?" Dahyun said. Ayeon is still confused.

"Cause if you don't we'll gonna do it!" Jane said. The 4 girls pretended like they're gonna go after XOXO.

"Andwe! Don't. You'll cause trouble." Ayeon said.

"We don't care!" Jane aggressively said.

"We want to smash their faces!" Chae said.

"We want to make their hair bald!" Lisa said while holding a pair scissors.

"Lisa put that down!" Lisa put the scissors down. "Girls! Calm down. They don't deserve our precious time, if we go smash their faces and make their hair bald it will just waste our time." Ayeon said calmy.

"We know hahahah" Chae said. "We just tested you hahaha" she added.

"Aigooo hahaha our Ayeon has changed hahaha keep it up!" Dahyun put her arms around Ayeon.

"I don't belong to anyone of you So don't put an 'our' before my name." Ayeon said and smirked.

"Tsssss! Anyways, Girls this is our last performance, let's do our best!!" Jane said. "No matter what the results may be let's stick together 'til the very end okay?" Jane added.

"O-KAY!" The four girls agreed with Jane and they formed a group hug.

*knock knock*

"Ehem" The girls turned their heads to the door's direction. They saw Day6.

"What's all the commotion all about huh?" Jae started.

"Oppas!!!! What are you all doing here?" Lisa said and greeted them.

"We just want to say Goodluck!" Wonpil said and sat on one of the chairs.

The girls raised their eyebrows.

"Isn't it bad to wish you guys goodluck?!" Sungjin went to Chae and put his arms around her. "Right Chae?"

"Ah no hehe." Chae removed Sungjin's arms.

"Chaaaa! We wish you all the best girls. Hit them with your best SHOOOOT!" Jae said. While they are chatting. Brian held Jane's hand and he put something on her hand. Jane was puzzled. Jane then looked at her hand. Brian gave Jane a guitar pick with letters 'YK'  on it. Jane looked at Brian. "Tsss" Jane said and smiled. Brian intertwined their fingers.