Chapter 51: Goodbye Winter

The next morning Dahyun and Jane were awakened by the sound that someone is knocking on their door. Dahyun went to open the door. She then found a smiling Brian bringing a boquet of flowers with him.

"Goodmorning Dahyun!" Brian greeted Dahyun smiling. "Can I speak to my princess??" He asked. Dahyun gave him a disgusted look.

"The hell Bri? Is that the effect of being inlove?" Dahyun said. Both of them chuckled.

"Who's that?" Jane shouted from the inside.

"Your prince charming" Dahyun said. Jane rushed to the door and found Brian standing.

"I'll just leave you two your highness-ES hehe." Dahyun said and went back inside the dorm.

"Why are you here? It's still early." Jane said.

"Is that how you greet your prince charming?" Brian pouted.

"Yah. You're acting weird." Jane said.

"Okay I'll just leave, it seems like you don't wanna see me." Brian said and faking a sob. He turned his back from Jane.

"Yah! I just asked why you're here this early. Ofcourse I wanna see you! Why wouldn't I?Pabo!" Jane said. Brian turned around and smiled widely at Jane.

"Jinja? Now you better change your clothes because we're going out today." Brian said and handed Jane the boquet of flowers.

"This early? It's only 6am!" Jane said.

"I wanna spend the whole day with you." Brian said. "Go now. I'll wait here."

After an hour Jane came out from the dorm. Wearing an above the knee white dress. Even though it was just a simple look, Brian was star strucked. He thought of Jane like a fallen angel. After a while Brian's eyebrows narrowed.

"Yah don't wear a dress! Change into pants." Brian said.

"Yah! It took me an hour to prepare and you will just let me change into pants?!" Jane said, annoyed.

"I just don't want anyone to see y-your b-beatiful legs! I should only be the one who can see that." Brian said. Jane felt her face is becoming red so she immediately went back inside the dorm and change as what Brian told her to do.

So she came out again, she's wearing a white v-neck shirt, a pair of skinny jeans and a red converse.

"Much better!" Brian said. He held Jane's hands and intertwined his fingers with Jane's. "Let's go Jagiyaaaaa"

Wae? He's acting weird right now. Molla. I'll just cherish this moment hahahh.... Jane thought.

**

1st stop is they went to have their breakfast at Brian's house. Brian finally let Jaebum meet Jane as his girlfriend.

"Yeah I know. I saw you with Jae before. Remember that?" Jaebum said.

"Yes oppa. I remember." Jane said.

Jaebum let Jane see some baby and child pictures of Brian. Some pictures are when Brian was staying in Canada.

"Wow. Hello? I'm still here." Brian said when he noticed Jane and Jaebum are having fun looking at the pictures. "It supposed to be a Brian-Jane quality time, not a Jaebum-Jane quality time." They looked at Brian and seemed like they did not hear what Brian said.

"Sorry, what?" Jane said.

"Enough of that! Hyung you're embarrassing me by showing my naked baby pictures!" Brian stood up and grabbed Jane.

"Yah. We're not done looking at your pictures." Jane said.

"Let's go. We have a lot of things to do." Brian said. "Hyung thank you for cooking. If you may excuse us." He bid his goodbye to his brother.