1 week later

Davina's pov

It has been a week since I arrived in Mystic falls and reunited with my dad and uncle, since then me and Bonnie had found the place where the Salem witches were executed and had gained the power of 100 witches between the two of us making us even more powerful and Klaus had arrived in Mystic falls but not in the way we expected, he possessed Alaric's body to find out what we were up to and discovered how Bonnie could take him down but luckily he only knew about Bonnie's​ power and set out to kill her at the dance held at Elena, Caroline and Bonnie's school so he provoked her into using all her magic until she dropped dead satisfying Klaus but what he doesn't know is Bonnie faked her death and he doesn't know about me so we now have an advantage over him, oh and Elena undaggered Elijah as she believed he could help us deal with Klaus and we discovered that he and Klaus are half brothers and that Klaus is half vampire and half werewolf which was very shocking to us all and yeah Elijah hasn't met me, my dad doesn't want him to know me in fear he'll hurt me or use me. I'm currently at home in my room that my dad gave to me, Bonnie and Caroline kindly helped me decorate my bedroom and when Caroline found out I had very little clothing, she dragged me to the mall and bought most of my stuff which I did protest against but she wouldn't have it, since I arrived here I have grown close with Bonnie and Caroline they are really nice and they're so fun to hang out with, as for Elena things are a little awkward between us and I'm finding it hard to get close with her I think it's due to her dating my dad and me being her boyfriends daughter and we're the same age so everything's weird between us don't get me wrong I'm civil with Elena for my dad's sake but I just don't see us getting along the way I do with Bonnie and Caroline. I lift my head up from the book that I was reading when I hear a knock at the door, I get off my bed and head down stairs to answer the door seeing as I'm the only one in the house, my dad's out on a date with Elena and uncle Damon is with Bonnie and Jeremy and Caroline is helping Tyler with something, I freeze in my place when I open the to find an unfamiliar looking man "um hello who are you?" I ask "greetings Elijah I'm here to speak to Elena" he says making my eyes widen shut I shouldn't have opened the door "sorry she's not here right now" I say "I see may I come in and wait?" He asks "you're not gonna kill me right?" I ask Elijah smiles at me in response "please do not fear me I mean no harm" he says "how about we wait outside I've been told not to let strangers inside" I say stepping outside shutting the door behind me "smart girl so care to tell me who you are? I've never seen you before or have you just arrived in Mystic falls?" He asks "I'm Davina and I've been in Mystic falls for a week now" I say "what business brings you here?" He asks "family" I say "I can relate so are you are a distant relative of Elena's?" He asks "no I'm a relative of the Salvatore brothers" I say "care to elaborate on that?" He suggests "no offense but I barely know you why should I tell you anything about me?" I ask "I just want to keep the people Elena cares about safe and in order to do so I need you to be honest with me" he says "you want to be honest? Fine my name is Davina Claire-Salvatore  and I'm Stefan's daughter and I'm a witch as for Elena she could care less about me" I say "now it all makes sense" he says making me frown "what makes sense?" I ask "the moment you opened the door I could sense you were a witch but I could sense there was something else about you now I know" he says "I'm a freak of nature" I say "you are no freak just unique like every other supernatural being now tell me why Elena could care less about you?" He asks "well she's dating my dad for one, she's the same age as me so things are pretty awkward and she just reminds me of Katherine way too much" I say "Katherine Piece?" He says "yeah that's the one" I say "how do you know Katerina?" He asks "10 years ago she stole me from my dad and uncle and made it seem like I was dead" I say "oh how very unfortunate I'm sorry to hear that but you're with your dad now" he says "maybe but I've been away from my dad for years the last time he saw me I was just a 7 year old girl and now I'm 17 and I think deep down he doesn't know what to do with me because the truth is he doesn't know me like he used to" I say "I'm sure things will be alright in the end give it another few weeks and I'm sure you'll have that special father-daughter bond again" he says this guy is quite nice for a vampire "well thank you but I have to get back inside as Elena and my dad will be back in a few minutes and if my dad sees I answered the door to you he'll freak when they arrive do not mention me they can't know we met you're not supposed to know about me" I say "I won't say a word I swear it" he says I nod as I enter the house and shut the door, I head straight up to my room to continue reading that book that I was reading before Elijah showed up.

Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment