They're back

Five weeks later

Kol's pov

Me and Davina were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie while Neveah was sat on the floor playing with her toys when the doorbell suddenly went off "I'll get it you stay here" I say getting off the couch as Davina untangles herself from me.

I head to the front door and open it revealing my siblings "Elijah, Nik, Rebekah you're back" I say they give me a smile "indeed we are" Nik says as they enter the house. "Is everything finished back in New Orleans?" I ask "for the time being yes but right now I need to go see Caroline she said she has something to tell me" Nik replies before vanishing out the door "now where's that sweet little niece of mine?" Rebekah asks "she's right here" Davina says from behind me I turn to see her holding Neveah. "Oh my goodness she's grown" Rebekah gasps as she slowly walks over to Davina with Elijah "she's starting to look more like you Davina" Elijah comments with a smile "really? I think she looks more like Kol" Davina responds "I can see the resemblance but she's definitely taking after you she's a stunner" Rebekah comments smiling as Neveah wraps her hand around her pinky finger. "She's not lying love you are a stunner, you're absolutely gorgeous" I say giving Davina a wink as she looks at me making her blush "okay I'm just going to take my niece and spend time with her while you two flirt away" Rebekah says gently taking Neveah from Davina after receiving permission of course.

Rebekah holds Neveah securely as she and Elijah head into the living room "do you think Caroline and Klaus will be okay?" Davina asks "yeah I'm sure they'll be fine" I reply wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her into my side as we enter the living room to see Rebekah and Elijah playing away with Neveah.

Meanwhile

Klaus's pov

As soon as Caroline opens the door I pull her into my arms and kiss her but as I go to deepen the kiss she pulls away "what's wrong love you don't look happy to see me" I say "no I am happy to see you it's just I have to tell you something" she says walking into the house "tell me what?" I ask following after her. "The real reason why I broke up with you I didn't tell you over the phone because I knew you were busy doing whatever in New Orleans and I wanted to tell you face to face" she explains turning to face me "well I'm here now so you can tell me" I say taking her hand in mine. "Well first I want you to promise me that you won't do anything stupid" she says "of course I promise" I say she takes a deep breath. "Okay, the reason I broke up with you is because I felt ashamed of myself for something that happened to me and I was scared you'd hate me for it" she starts explaining "that's impossible I could never hate you Caroline" I say "a few nights before we broke up I went to a party with Bonnie and Tyler trapped me in a room I couldn't get away from him" she says I feel anger stir inside me "what did he do?" I ask "he cornered me as he spewed insults about you he was talking about how angry and hurt he was that I left him for you and he did something" she says "what Tyler do to you?" I ask "he raped me and I'm so sorry I swear to you that I didn't want it" she says but I can't hear anything she said after saying he raped her, everything is fuzzy and anger arupts inside me. "I'm going to kill him!" I say clenching my fists "no just leave it" she says "he raped you Caroline he needs to pay" I say turning to leave but Caroline stops me "no don't leave please I need you right now" she cries "he can't get away with what he did to you!" I say "please Klaus just stay with me" she pleads I feel my eyes soften as I look at her "okay but I will make him suffer for what he did" I say pulling her into a hug, rubbing her back to comfort her.

Meanwhile

No one's pov

Elizabeth Claire was stood in an alleyway waiting for someone to arrive "Elizabeth?" A girl asks as she walks up to the woman "it's me dear now tell me your name again?" Elizabeth asks "it's Elena I'm the one who came looking for you in New Orleans" Elena says "I know you're the girl who told me about my daughter being alive and about her child that she tried to hide from me" Elizabeth retorted rolling her eyes. "Yes now what are we going to do?" Elena asks "I'm going to get revenge for my death by going after Davina" Elizabeth says "the baby too? You want Davina's daughter too righy?" Elena asks "no I only want Davina for now" she says "what are you going to do to her?" Elena asks "why do you care?" Elizabeth asks "she's Stefan's daughter she means a lot to him" Elena says feeling slightly guilty for what she's doing. "Ah yes the man who killed me and the man you love well one of them if you love Stefan then why help someone who intends to hurt his daughter?" Elizabeth asks "I want Davina gone so the Mikaelsons will be distracted in finding her so I can find that vampire hunter with the white oak stake" Elena says "even if it means you could lose both Stefan and Damon?" Elizabeth questions "I won't lose them" Elena retorts "well you've already lost Stefan" Elizabeth points out "I can get him back" Elena says making Elizabeth chuckle "there's no chance of that he loves my daughter he's going to marry her" Elizabeth says spitefully "he won't because I'm going to stop that wedding" Elena says "what about Damon your boyfriend? How does he feel about you plotting to sabotage his brothers happiness because you want him back?" Elizabeth questions amused "you might love both brothers but you can't have both of them" she added "yes I can I'm the doppelganger" Elena says making Elizabeth laugh once more "oh dearie a doppelganger is nothing special being a doppelganger doesn't make people love you" she said stepping closer to Elena causing her to take a step back "the only thing you're good for is causing trouble and of course your blood is used as an ingredient in many spells" Elizabeth says grinning as she could feel fear and jealousy radiate off Elena. "Now go I have planning to do and you have pathetic pining to get back too" Elizabeth says giving Elena a cold stare before vanishing with a click of her fingers leaving Elena all alone rattled with sudden guilt and regret about what she's doing.

Uh oh Elena and Elizabeth are plotting together but Elizabeth sure is ruthless and cold hearted. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment