Transition

One last chapter to go after this and then the story will be finished

Kol's pov

Somehow me and Davina find ourselves indulged in a very heated make out session but I soon put a stop to it as Davina needs to complete her transition. "Why'd you pull away?" Davina asks her lips puffy "you need to complete your transition. I'll grab a blood bag from downstairs and after that I promise we can continue our make out session" I say placing a kiss on her forehead. "Okay" she says with a smile on her face, I leave the room and head downstairs.

I find Marnie, my brothers, Rebekah and Caroline in the kitchen, Neveah is cuddling with Nik "have you two made up?" I ask teasingly he narrows his eyes at me "yes" he says stroking the back of her head. "She felt bad about biting her uncle" Marnie says "I find it hilarious that she bit you" Rebekah remarks "shut up Rebekah" Nik retorts. I just shake my head at them "so is Davina going to complete the transition?" Marnie asks "yes" I say with a smile as I take a blood bag out of the fridge "thank goodness" she says in relief. "I'll be upstairs and I might be a while" I say with a grin "on that note I'll take Neveah out for a walk. Come on Caroline" Nik says taking her hand and leading her out the kitchen "we'll join you" Rebekah says following after them with Elijah "I'm going to find Stefan and let him know Davina's okay" Marnie says walking out the kitchen.

I head upstairs to our bedroom and find Davina rooting through the wardrobe "I got your blood bag" I say she turns to me with a beaming smile on her face. I walk over to her and give her the blood bag "thank you" she says ripping it open and sinking her teeth right in to it. I feel myself get aroused as I see the familiar veins appearing under her eyes "how do you feel?" I ask once she's drained the blood bag "yes" she breathes tossing the blood bag on the floor. She looks at me with hooded eyes before throwing herself at me, crashing her lips against mine. I instantly wrap my arms around her, holding her close as I return the kiss.

I speed over to the bed and throw her on to it before climbing on top of her and capturing her lips in a rough kiss "Kol" she whimpers hitching her legs up and hooking them on my thighs. I place my hands on her thighs and give them a squeeze as I slip my tongue in her mouth making her moan "Davina" I groan when she bucks her hips up. "Take me Kol" she moans as I pull away to kiss down her neck "patience love" I whisper in her ear, she whimpers and starts kissing my neck as I slowly grind against her.
.
.
.
.
.

Two hours later

We lay side by side in bed, covered in sweat and panting as pillow feathers cover us and the bed and the bed has somewhat dipped so I think we might have broken the bed. The head board was broken off by me as I accidentally yanked it too hard as I made lovd to Davina so now the broken head board lies on the floor. "Well that was interesting" Davina pants making me chuckle "that was entertaining" I say she giggles and shuffles closer to me, placing her head on my chest "we got very passionate" she says "you call smacking my ass and yelling at me to fuck you harder passionate" I say teasingly "why yes I do" she says "well we clearly view passionate differently" I say she giggles and kisses my neck making me shut my eyes as I feel my cock twitch "do you want to show me your definition of passionate?" She asks nibbling my ear I growl and roll on top of her, I shove my cock inside her and thrust into her slow but she grabs my ass and bucks her hips up against me so I just pound into her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another two hours later
"First thing tomorrow morning I'm going to go out and buy us a new bed" I say chuckling as we look at the now broken bed beside us. It broke halfway through our second round of passionate and intense love making and so we moved on to the floor. "It would've been worse if it was a water bed" she says tracing circles on my chest with her finger tips "bloody hell love we would've been swimming" I respond making her giggle. "Not completely" she says as she adjusts the blanket that covers our sweaty and naked bodies.

What did you think?

Davina completed the transition and is now a vampire, she and Kol had very some intense sex. One last chapter after this and this story will be over. What will happen in the last chapter? Stay tuned for the final chapter.

Vote and comment