Hormones/Aftermath

So this chapter is a mix of two topics enjoy

Kol's pov

I hold Davina in my arms as she cries, she's so devastated and upset with everything that's happened tonight and the argument she just had with her dad sent her over the edge. I hate Stefan for making her feel this way I had to stay downstairs and was forced to listen as her parents argued over her safety and her pregnancy, I was beyond pissed at Stefan for thinking I'm only using Davina and will manipulate and control her now she's having my child but that's not true I love Davina I'd never do anything to harm her and I'd certainly never use our child against her but what pissed me off more is when Stefan called our unborn baby a devil child, how dare he? I know I've done terrible unforgivable things in the past and I know Stefan hates me but calling my baby a devil child was out of order had, my child is innocent and I want it to stay that way. "Kol" Davina mutters against my chest "yes love" I say running a hand through her hair "I'm tired but I'm too afraid to sleep" she says "I'll come to bed with you if that will help" I say "I'd really like that I need my snuggle monkey" she says I chuckle at her I think her pregnancy hormones are starting "well your snuggle monkey will stay with you all night" I say standing up and gently swooping her up into my arms "yay" she says as I start walking up the stairs to my room. I open the door with my foot and find Davina's parents talking "hey sorry to be rude but Davina's tired and she's scared to sleep so I'm going to bed with her to keep her company" I say laying her on the bed "we'll stay with her" Stefan says glaring at me "no dad I want Kol with me he's my snuggle monkey" Davina says grabbing my hand and playing with the rings on my fingers, I look at her parents "pregnancy hormones" I say her mom nods in understanding "we'll be downstairs" she says "okay uh my siblings need to talk to you and Stefan about what happened tonight they need more information on what happened while we were dealing with getting Davina from Esther and Finn" I say tucking Davina in "okay" her mom says practically dragging Stefan out the room, I start to unbutton my shirt "that's right strip for me" Davina says winking at me making me smirk "you want me to strip for you?" I ask teasingly "maybe" she says biting her lip I smirk and unbutton the rest of my shirt "damn" she says throwing the covers off her and swinging her legs out, she pulls me closer to her by my belt, she stands up and starts running her hands up and down my chest "I thought you were tired" I say raising an eyebrow "I was but now I just want to do dirty things to you" she says starting to unbuckle my belt, I smirk at yeah those pregnancy hormones are definitely acting up but if these hormones make her like this all the time then I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can as I know it will be difficult to have moments like this when the baby's here "as much as I would love to do dirty things to you right now I can't" I say gently placing my forehead against hers "why?" She asks with a cute pout "because there's people downstairs with extremely good hearing remember? I don't want them to hear how good I'm making you feel" I say kissing her nose "you're right will you still cuddle me?" She asks "always" I say pecking her lips, she strips out of her jeans and tank top then climbs into bed wearing just her underwear, I slip in after taking off my jeans, I wrap my arms around her from behind and I hold her close to me.

Stefan's pov

So I just told Klaus how me and Damon did try to help stop Esther by going to Bonnie and her mother who were the witches helping Esther, we said how we explained everything that was happening to Bonnie who felt guilty about not knowing that she was putting Davina in danger but was hesitant to break the connection between Esther and her dead ancestors because she feared what Esther would do if she didn't help and was tired of being pushed around by vampires so Damon had stepped in and snapped her mother's neck but not before feeding her his blood "so Bonnie's mom is in transition?" Klaus questions "yes her mom's pretty upset and Bonnie is upset with how things turned out" I say "I don't blame her after her mom was turned into a vampire Damon could've figured out a different way to convince Bonnie to break the connection and help save the Mikaelsons and Davina" Marnie says "surely Bonnie will understand why it was so important to save Davina after she finds out about her pregnancy and after she discovers Elena put her and that unborn baby in danger" Klaus says "what? So you can turn everyone against Elena" I say "Elena put your daughter and your unborn grandchild in danger yet you're forgiving her and don't want her friends or your brother to know about the horrible thing she did" Klaus says "Elena wasn't aware Davina was pregnant and was only thinking of Davina's well being" I say "it's still no excuse Elena is a smart girl she should know when something's right or wrong and the fact she stole a picture of Davina from you and took a strand of Davina's hair for Esther was wrong and you know it" Klaus says I sigh knowing he's right Elena was reckless and she didn't even tell me or Damon about any of it which was wrong as I'm Davina's father I have a right to know these things, I've been a horrid father to her these last few weeks the truth is I'm still recovering from having my humanity turned off but that's no excuse I'm a father I should know the right and wrong things "look about Davina she's too young to have a baby" I say "I was 19 when we had Davina or am I an execption?" Marnie asks "no it's just Davina's been through so much I don't think she's ready to be a mother" I say "now hold on right there" Rebekah says stepping into the room "Rebekah" I say "I know what you're doing here you hate us and you don't like the fact Davina's having a baby with my brother so you're trying to convince yourself Davina's not cut out to be a mom well let me tell you something Stefan you are so wrong that sweet daughter of yours is fit to be a mother she's only known about her pregnancy two weeks and it's already changed her Davina's going to have that baby and she's going to be an amazing mom and you know it" Rebekah says glaring at me "I just don't think she's ready for it I think she should give it up for adoption" I say "are you insane?" Marnie asks "no" I reply "that baby is going to be just like Davina powerful maybe more considering she's also a Mikaelson Davina won't give that baby away and you know it she may be young but she's strong and mature enough to take care of a baby that girl who stood up to you earlier was our daughter and she was being a mother she was thinking of her child's well being just like we did 18 years ago" Marnie says I feel disappointment run through me I'm letting Davina down but I've also let Marnie down too I promised her I'd take care of Davina and I broke that promise "she's my baby girl" I say Marnie smiles sadly "I know she's my baby girl too but we have to step aside and let her choose her own decisions in life our daughter is having a baby of her own I accepted it the second I knew she was expecting and you should accept it too because she's going to need you" she says "you're right I'm sorry it's just going to be hard" I say "I know but it will be okay our daughter is in great hands here nothing will happen to her" Marnie replies "I should go home and tell Damon" I say "you go do that and make sure he knows about Davina's declaration of cutting you two off from her life if you continue meddling and pushing aside her safety and feelings" Rebekah says "you knew about it?" I ask "duh we all heard it but Davina told me about it a few nights ago after she had another argument with you and Damon she was devastated and fed up with all the drama" she says I look at Marnie "are you coming with or?" I ask her "I'm going to stay here a while then I'm going to head home" she says I nod "I'll speak to you later then" I say she nods and walks off, I exit the house and vamp speed to my car, time to face everyone else.

So was this any good or what? Davina's pregnancy hormones are starting to play up, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment