Not Long now

2 weeks later

Davina's pov

I wake up hearing voices and banging, frowning I get up well I just about manage too I'm 32 weeks pregnant and my bump seems to have gotten bigger in the last two weeks and I really do struggle to get up because of how small I am and how big my baby bump is, sometimes I find it hard to sleep at night because I have pain in my back due to my bump but I don't mind as it's mine and Kol's child growing. I waddle my way out the room to investigate the noises and I soon find the source as I find Kol, Klaus, Elijah and my dad in one of the spare rooms covered in paint and fumbling around with pieces of paper, paint brushes and wooden pieces which I suspect are part of some furniture "hey guys what's going on?" I ask they stop what they're doing and turn to face me "Davina what are you doing awake love?" Kol asks with paint on his face "I woke up because of the noise" I say "sorry we didn't mean to wake you" my dad replies "no it's okay what are you guys doing anyway?" I ask looking around the messy room "we're preparing the baby's room" Klaus answers "oh that's nice of you" I say "we decided it was time to make a start on the baby's room since you don't have long til you give birth" Elijah adds "well you're all doing a great job so far and you're all working nicely" I say "we have better things to do than fight and we're actually getting along these days" my dad says I smile happy he's finally come round to the Mikaelsons "that's good" I say "darling you look exhausted go back to bed" Kol says worried walking over to me "I'm fine Kol" I say "are you sure?" He asks "positive I just have a little back ache that's all" I say "I can help with that" he says grabbing my hand and gently leading me out the room "I'll be back shortly but do continue" Kol says to the others Elijah, Klaus and my dad nod in response and go back to what they were doing.

Kol sits me on the bed and gets behind me and slowly massages my back, I sigh in content "I can't wait til this pregnancies over I mean don't get me wrong I've enjoyed being pregnant but the back pain and the heart burn I can really do without" I say "I know I hate knowing you're uncomfortable and in pain but it will be worth it once our childs here" he says kissing the back of my neck as he rubs at my back "I know I can't believe it's gone so fast it seems like just yesterday I discovered I was pregnant" I say smiling at the memory "I know I can't wait to meet our baby" he says "me neither" I say rubbing my bump "look at my bump I look ready to pop" I say humming as he kisses my shoulder "not just yet you have a few more weeks to go" he says "I know" I say yawning "are you getting sleepy?" He asks "yes stay here and massage my back til I fall asleep" I say "anything for you my love" he says kissing my shoulder once as I slowly feel myself fall into a peaceful slumber with dreams of us and our child floating around in my mind.

She hasn't got long to go, Davina will probably give birth in the next chapter or the one after it all depends so stay tuned for more

Vote and comment