fall outs and plans

No one's pov

At the Salvatore's house Elena, Bonnie, Matt, Alaric and Damon we're sat in the living room "we can't keep living like this" Elena exclaimed suddenly "living like how?" Matt asked "the Mikaelsons they are intruding in our lives because of Davina they need to go" she said Bonnie looked at her best friend "Elena they've done nothing since Davina got pregnant they truly seem to care for her" she said "I don't care Bonnie this isn't right Klaus killed my aunt and he tried to sacrifice me, he took Stefan from me and no thanks to him your mom was turned into a vampire" Elena said Bonnie glared at her "actually that was yours and Esther's fault along with Damon's my mom wouldn't have been put in that situation if you hadn't been plotting with Esther" Bonnie  pointed out Elena looked at her in shock "we all were plotting to take down Klaus and Esther was more than willing to help take him and his siblings down" Elena retorted "let me just remind you how you put Davina and an innocent defenseless child in danger" Bonnie spat back "oh I don't care if I did it would have made everything better and that child is not innocent it's one of them which makes it our enemy!" Elena spat at that point Damon had enough so he stood up "SHUT UP ELENA!" He yells startling her "Damon" she stammers "be quiet I've just had to listen how you wished my niece had been killed along with her baby you're changing Elena and I don't like it!" He yelled "it's not like you hadn't felt any different you've been wishing that Davina has a miscarriage" she retorted Damon glared at her "is that so?" A voice says behind them everyone turns to see Stefan and Marnie standing there looking furious "brother" Damon says but is cut off as Stefan flashes over to him and throws him across the room "how dare you wish that upon my daughter your niece!" Stefan yelled booting him in the stomach "Stefan stop it! What's wrong with you!" Elena snapped Stefan turned and glared at her "what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Wishing death on my daughter and my grandchild you make me sick!" He yelled Elena felt her heart shatter at his words Stefan hates me she thought "you're no better than Katherine!" He added causing her to glare at him "I'm not Katherine!" she snapped how dare he compare her to Katherine "oh but you are Elena you're just like her, you've been leading me and Damon on playing with us just like Katherine did and you almost had my daughter killed you almost had her taken away from me a second time I will never forgive you for it!" He yelled "why are you just now starting to care? You wanted Davina to get rid of the baby you were helping us try to break up her and Kol" Elena retorted "don't you dare turn the tables on me! I was being stupid when I said that because I was only thinking of you and what you wanted! I was wrong to try and break up them up they're happy and I see now that Kol does in fact love my daughter!" Stefan yelled behind him Marnie smiled her Stefan was finally coming back the loving dotting father he was before Davina was taken from him oh how she missed this Stefan "why the hell are you smiling?!" Elena snapped noticing her she hated the fact Stefan's ex lover and the mother of his child came back to life she felt threatened by her simply because of her past with Stefan and because she had his child plus she was a lot prettier than her which made her envious "I'm smiling because Stefan's finally being the loving dotting father he was before Katherine took Davina from him" Marnie said Stefan smiled at Marnie happy he was making her proud and finally doing right by his daughter.

Elena noticed Stefan smiling at Marnie which made her scoff when she first found out he had a child with someone she thought it was just a one night stand or just a friendly hook up with a friend but when Marnie showed up it was clear to her that Stefan did love her and was still in love with her despite the fact she was dead for 18 years and he was sort of dating her and loved her, Elena was a little hurt to know Stefan didn't love her as much as he loved Davina's mother maybe that's why she started developing feelings for Damon when she started spending time with him after finding out Stefan is a father. "Nobody wants you here so just go" Elena said to Marnie "actually I want her here she's helping me gather my things" Stefan said Damon stood up "you're moving out?" He asked Stefan nodded "yes I'm moving in with Marnie and her sister they live near Davina and I want to be as close to Davina as I can so I can be there for her" Stefan explained "won't you be a little cramped living with them?" Elena asked as last time she knew Marnie and her sister lived in a small apartment together "we're moving into a bigger house it was a gift from the Mikaelsons they know how important we are to Davina and because we're practically family because of the baby" Marnie explained "you're really moving out?" Damon asked "yes I can't bare to to be near you after what I've heard and how you've been treating Davina lately I need to be with my daughter she needs me" Stefan explained before heading upstairs with Marnie following close behind.

After Marnie and Stefan have left Elena goes back to talking "we need to get back on the plan to get rid of Klaus" Elena "what do we do?" Matt questioned "we find a weapon that can kill him that's how we get rid of him and after we've killed Klaus we'll kill his siblings too" Elena said Bonnie stood up gathering her stuff everyone looks at her confused "where are you going Bon?" Matt asked "I can't do this it's too much" she said Elena stood up and walked over to her "are you backing out?" She asked "yes I just think we're going way too far everything has been peaceful and you want to mess that up" Bonnie answered "for a good reason the Mikaelsons have to go" Elena said "I'm sorry but I won't have any part in this I don't want to hurt Davina or destroy her happiness" Bonne replied "what about me Bonnie? I'm your best friend we've been friends since we were 4 years old and you want to throw that away for some girl you've only known a couple of months" said Elena "I'm not throwing away our friendship and don't you dare try to guilt trip me or manipulate me I don't care how little I've known Davina she's my friend too and she's been through hell and back and she's finally found happiness I won't be the one to ruin that" Bonnie said walking out the house she couldn't take anymore of this plotting there was no need for it.

Elena stood riddled with anger and hurt "we find that weapon and we kill Klaus and his siblings they need to go" she said storming up the stairs "I'm not sure on this" Matt commented "me neither it just seems like a suicide mission that I really don't want to go down" Alaric said feeling awkward Damon shake his head he couldn't handle anymore risks or drama he had lost his brother and his niece because of his own selfishness and stupidity, if he did anything else to hurt them they would never forgive him especially Davina, all his niece wanted was peace and a safe home for her child to grow up to in, is he really going to sabotage that just to help out the girl he loves?

Uh oh dramas happening, Damon's conflicted what will he do? Stefan's going on a good path and is being a better father to Davina, Elena's being a bitch and needs to cool down and get over her issues, what will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment