Shoulder to cry on

Three days later

Davina's pov

I was gently bouncing Neveah in my arms pulling silly faces at her making her laugh when Kol entered the kitchen holding his phone to his ear. "Nik I don't see why you won't just call her" he says "she won't answer" I hear Klaus reply "well have you actually tried calling her?" He asks "no but I know she'll ignore my call" Klaus says "you don't know that" Kol replies "I do it's Caroline she's stubborn" Klaus says "just like someone I know" Kol retorts rolling his eyes. "Look I don't ask you for a lot" Klaus starts but is interrupted by Kol scoffing at his words causing him to clear his throat before continuing "okay I do ask you for a lot but this is something I really need you to do for me I promise I won't ask you to do any of my dirty work again" Klaus says sounding sincere. "What exactly do you want me to do?" Kol asks sighing in defeat "just go round to hers and tell her I'm sorry for whatever it is that I did that made her be mad at me" he says "okay" Kol says running a hand through his hair "thank you I owe you" Klaus says before hanging up.

Kol puts his phone in his pocket "well I've got to go on this errand for my brother so I'll see you later" he says going into the hallway to grab his jacket "I'll come with you I've been wanting to see Caroline anyway" I say following after me "okay it might come in handy if you come with me as she might not want to see my face since I'm her ex's brother" he says I give him a smile in response as I place Neveah in her pram. "So I figured we could walk to Caroline's since it's nice out today" I say looking up at him Kol nods "a nice family stroll to Caroline's? Sounds like a plan" he says leaning down to kiss my cheek making me blush "okay let's go then" I say pushing the pram out the door once he opens the front door.

We arrive at Caroline's house within twenty minutes "well here goes nothing" Kol mutters I give him a little nudge in response "it'll be fine" I say as we walk up the path to the front door. I raise my hand to the door and gently knock twice then pull my hand back, I frown when there's no answer. "Caroline?" I call out knocking on the door again "I hear crying" Kol says stepping back abit to look up at the window. "I'm going in" I say raising my hand and with a wave of my hand the door suddenly unlocks and I push it open stepping into the house "Caroline?" I call out "I'm up here" I hear her reply I look back at Kol who shrugs as he shuts the door. I carefully pick up Neveah and make my way up the stairs with Kol following behind me "which room are you in Caroline?" I ask as I reach the top of the stairs "my room" she says I head straight to her room and open the door to find a shocking sight Caroline is sat on her bed with her knees pulled up to her chest, her hair is a tangled mess, her skin is pale as if she's not drank blood in days, she has dry tear stains on her cheeks and her face is emotionless. "Care what happened?" I ask about to walk over to her when she notices Kol stood behind me and anger and fear flash through her eyes "get him out of here!" She yells scaring Neveah who starts crying I immediately hand her to Kol "Kol wait downstairs with her" I say Kol looks at me worried for a second but vamp speeds away when I give him a nod of reassurance.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make her cry" Caroline sniffles looking guilty as a fresh set of tears make their way down her face, I walk over to her and pull her into a hug as I sit on the bed "it's okay I know you didn't" I say rubbing her back as she cries into my shoulder. "I'm just in a very bad place right now" she says as she pulls away "because of your break up with Klaus?" I ask "yes" she says averting her eyes away from me for a moment. "This isn't just because of Klaus is it? Something happened" I say noticing the broken look in her eyes it's a look I've seen before, a look I've seen on myself. "I never wanted to break up with Klaus I only broke up with him to spare how disgusted of me he'll be when he finds out" she says I furrow my eyebrows in confusion "finds out what?" I ask "finds out what Tyler did" she says "what did Tyler do?" I ask I suddenly take extra notice of how she looks and the pain in her eyes and I recall myself being like that after my ex took me by force, my eyes widen in shock at the realization. I gently take her hands in mine "Caroline did Tyler rape you?" I ask she bursts into tears as she nods "yes I didn't want it" she says I give her a sad smile "I know you didn't trust me I believe you" I say pulling her into another hug "Klaus would hate me if he finds out" she says I frown pulling away "that's not true Klaus loves you he'd never hate you especially for something that wasn't your fault" I say she looks down at her hands "am I a complete idoit?" She asks shaking her head "no you know I've been through the same thing and I felt exactly like you did but you eventually realize that it wasn't your fault and you stop blaming yourself" I say she gives me a smile "do you think I should call up Klaus and tell him?" She asked "I do think you should tell him but not over the phone" I say giving her a smile "okay" she says taking my hand "thank you" she says "you're welcome it's what friends are for heck even if you were a stranger I'd still say the same thing" I say she smiles a better smile than the one she wore before.

"Why did you and Kol come over anyway?" Caroline suddenly asks "Klaus called he misses you but he's too stubborn too call you himself" I say "I'll give him a call later" she says I nod "why don't you come stay at ours tonight?" I ask "no it's okay" she says "Caroline it's not best for you to be alone after what happened just stay for one night" I say she sighs "okay fine" she says getting up from the bed. I get up and wait for her by the door as she packs a bag "will Kol be okay with this?" She asks "yeah he'll be fine with it" I say she nods "I am sorry for scaring Neveah" she says "I know" I say giving her a smile. "Okay I'm ready to go" she says I nod taking her hand and leading her out the room and downstairs where we find Kol he's stood by the door holding onto the pram and slowly pushing it back and forth to sooth Neveah who's sniffling. "Hey" he says looking at us he eyes Caroline for a moment before turning back to me "did you hear?" Caroline asks wearily "oh I heard love and don't worry Tyler will get punished for what he did" he says "don't tell your brother I'll tell him myself" she says he nods in understanding "I won't but do tell him soon he's pretty cut up about the break up" he says Caroline nods "I will" she says. "Caroline's gonna stay with us tonight" I say he nods "okay" he says "great let's go then Neavah's due for a feed in half an hour" I say walking over to Kol with Caroline behind me, we leave the house and head back to our house, walking in silence.

So Davina and Kol know about what happened to Caroline. When will Caroline tell Klaus? What will Klaus do once he knows? Will the news of what happened to Caroline make Klaus come back to  Mystic falls? Tyler should his back because he's in big trouble.

Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment