Few days later

Sorry for the wait I hope you enjoy the chapter

Kol's pov

It's been three days since Esther tried to kill us and Davina and two days since Stefan discovered Davina's pregnant with my child, when he left he headed back to his and Damon's house to tell him and the others the news unsurprisingly all of them execpt Caroline were unhappy about it but according to Stefan they soon calmed down after he explained more about how Elena put Davina and the unborn baby at risk by stupidily giving Esther the means to kill them both because she thought she would protect her from me and Stefan of course told them about Davina saying she will cutt them all out of her life if they don't stop with the arguing, the violence, threats and interfering in our relationship because she doesn't want dangerous or negative people or things in our child's life, they all shut up after that especially Damon since he didn't want her to shut him out but that doesn't mean they're happy about the fact she's having my child or that I'm going to be around more they hate that the most as they hate my guts not that I blame them but I really hope for Davina's sake that they come round abit more, that they can leave all the bad blood in the past I already have but only for Davina and my unborn baby and I hope they get use to her pregnancy and get over the fact she's having my baby I don't want them to resent the baby just because I'm the father, the only person who is happy for me and Davina other than my siblings and her mom and aunt, is Caroline she's excited about Davina having a baby, I think she's already starting to plan a baby shower for us but who knows?.

...
...
...
...
...
3 hours later
I'm currently waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Davina we're going to see the baby doctor for a check up to see how far along she is and to see how the baby's doing, she went to the doctor the day after she found out she was pregnant but that was only to confirm she was pregnant but I already knew she was as I could hear the baby's heartbeat anyway she also had some blood tests taken and a few other tests she was also given special vitamins for her and the baby but that was it. I smile when I see her walk down the stairs "all ready to go?" I ask taking her hand in mine once she reaches me "yeah let's see how far along I am" she says with a smile. We head out the house and get in my car, I drive off towards the road and drive in the direction of the hospital, I know it may seem odd that we're going to the hospital to see a normal doctor instead of some witch but Davina doesn't trust any witch execpt her mom and aunt, she doesn't want to risk a witch finding out about our little miracle baby especially after everything that happened with Esther and she feels safer seeing a human doctor during her pregnancy and I'm not going to argue with her about it as she does make sense no witch can be trusted and I can very easily compell the doctor to forget they ever saw us if anything goes bad.

We arrive at the hospital 10 minutes later and make our way to the maternity unit of the hospital where Davina will be seeing the baby doctor, I tell Davina to take a seat while I book her in "excuse me" I say to the lady sat behind the desk, I growl in annoyance under my breath when she doesn't look up, to busy typing on her phone "excuse me" I say a little louder startling her "finally you're paying attention now I'd like to book my girlfriend in she's here to see the doctor about our unborn child" I say "what's your girlfriend's name?" She asks "Davina Claire-Salvatore" I say she types on the computer "okay Dr Denis will see her in 10 minutes just take a seat" she says without looking at me "thank you" I say with a fake smile then I turn round and head over to where Davina is sat, she looks up at me as I approach "how long til I see the doctor?" She asks as I sit down "10 minutes" I say "hey what's wrong?" She asks noticing the scowl on my face "the lady at reception was really rude like she was on her phone and not doing her job so unprofessional I hate people like that" I say she moves my head slightly so I'm looking at her and she leans forward to kiss me "ignore her don't let her ruin this moment" she says after pulling away "I won't nothing could ruin this moment" I say kissing her forehead and pulling her closer to me. 10 minutes later a middle aged looking man comes out of a room looking down at a clipboard "Davina Claire-Salvatore" he says me and Davina stand up and head over to him "hey I'm Davina this is my boyfriend" she says the doctor nods and tells us to go in, we enter the room and he follows after us "okay if you just take a seat" he says we sit next to the desk "so you're pregnant with your first child correct?" He asks Davina "yes this is my first child" she says "okay when was it you found out?" He asks "two and a half weeks ago I went to see a doctor at the clinic to confirm my pregnancy I had some blood tests done and was given vitamins for me and the baby" she explains "okay so the doctor didn't check how many weeks you are or if the baby's developing properly?" He asks "he checked the baby's heartbeat but he didn't check how many weeks I am" Davina answers "okay well I'm going to do a scan to see how far along you are and to see how the baby's doing" the doctor says typing something on the computer for standing up "so if you can lay down on the bed and lift up your shirt for me while I get the scan monitor machine up and running" he says Davina stands up and walks over to the bed in the corner of the room I get up and help her get on it, she lies down lifting up her top up, the doctor walks over dragging a big machine next to him he plugs it in and turns it on then pulls a seat up next to the bed "okay I'm going to squirt some of this onto your stomach and it will feel a little chilly at first but it'll be fine after a few seconds" he says holding a tube that looks like a big tube of toothpaste, he flips the lid up and squeezes it making some gel come out of it, Davina flinches slightly as the stuff touches her stomach I grab her hand rubbing her knuckle with my thumb, the doctor picks up this white stick thing and he turns on the screen then places the stick on Davina's stomach and moves it around spreading the gel "okay so you're 9 and a half weeks pregnant the baby is developing nicely it's heart rate is perfect" he says moving the stick around some more while looking at the screen "can we see?" Davina asks "just a second while I get a clear view of your baby for you" he says typing the keyboard connected to the screen a few seconds later he turns the screen to face us "there's your baby" he says pointing to the screen me and Davina stare at the screen in awe, our little baby that's currently growing inside of the most beautiful woman in the world I look down at Davina who's eyes are transfixed on the screen "darling" I say she looks up at me with a smile on her face a tear trails down her cheek I gently swipe it away with my thumb "do you want a copy of the scan?" The doctor says "yes please" Davina says the doctor nods turning the screen off then walks away to print off a copy, Davina wipes off the gel with a cloth the doctor gave her then she gets up pulling her top down, I wrap my arms around her, pulling her into my chest and kiss her forehead just as the doctor walks back in, he hands Davina the copy of the scan "so I hope to see you in four weeks for another check up" he says sitting at his computer "okay when can we find out the gender?" Davina asks "when you're around 18 or 20 weeks" the doctor says turning back to the computer, we exit the room and head to the reception, I arrange her next appointment then we leave the hospital and head back home to show my siblings the scan picture of our baby.

Sorry if the ending feels rushed I'm just really busy at the moment but I hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment