Meeting up

Kol's pov

I leave Nik's mansion after dealing with my little situation, what situation may you ask? Well when me and Davina were texting and her sass in those texts turned me on, I know what you're thinking that's just weird that I got turned on by a text but come on Davina is one fiesty girl with a very sharp tongue, my type of girl well if she was a vampire like me that is but oh who am I kidding, I'm attracted to Davina and I'm not entirely sure in what way I'm attracted to her, anyway once we stopped texting I locked myself in the room I'm staying in and I well you know handled​ my little problem like any hormonal boy would, I masturbated with thoughts of Davina in my head.

Now I'm heading out to meet Davina at Mystic grill, this should be fun I thought.

I soon arrive in front of Mystic grill and I immediately see Davina standing outside, I stay in my spot and watch her for a moment, the sun beams down on her long brown hair and tanned skin, I watch as she runs a hand through her hair and tilts her head slightly while doing so and still managing to look perfect, how does she do that? I thought before​ snapping out of my thoughts and finally walking over to her "hey love" I say "hey Kol how are you?" She asks her blue eyes glistening in the sun "I'm very good thank you and how are you this fine morning?" I ask "could be a little better but I'm fine" she says "I sense drama what's up?" I ask as we enter Mystic grill "dad drama to be specific" she says as we sit at a table "I know a little bit about dad drama so I understand" I say honestly​ "can I ask you something without it sounding weird?" She asks "sure ask away" I say "if you had a daughter who you thought died only to discover she is alive and if she came to reunite with you only to discover you had a girlfriend your daughter would expect for you to spend as much time as possible with her catching up but would it be normal for you to ditch her day in and day out for your girlfriend?" She rambles nervously my heart swells at the sight because god she's adorable when she's​ nervous and rambling "if I had just reunited with my daughter who I thought had died I would never ditch her for my girlfriend because at the end of the day she's my daughter my flesh and blood and my girlfriend no matter how much I may like her my daughter would come first" I say "that's what I thought" she says sadly "hey whatever it is that's bothering you please tell me I won't judge" I say honestly placing my hand over hers "my dad he's a vampire and he's dating this girl and  I came to Mystic falls to be with my dad and uncle and I expected for us to be like we use to inseparable but he spends more time with his girlfriend than he does with me his daughter I've spent more time with my uncle than I have with my own dad you'd actually think my uncle was my dad I just don't think my dad cares about me" she says I instantly feel anger at Stefan for allowing his daughter to feel like this "do you have a problem with his girlfriend?" I ask "I admit I'm not to keen on her but she makes my dad happy and I only ever want my dad to be happy so I'm really happy for him I just wish he'd spend at least one day with me I miss him" she says "have you told your dad how you feel?" I ask "no I'm afraid he might get the wrong idea and I don't want to offend his girlfriend and I don't want to upset him" she says "you might not want to offend her or upset your dad but it's not fare if you're suffering in silence" I say "to be fare his girlfriend is going through this dilemma this guy wants her dead and so my dad is hell bent on keeping her safe" she says I know darling the guy that wants your dad's girlfriend dead is my psychopath brother "that's still no excuse for him to shut you out you deserve a lot better" I say truthfully Stefan is a lovesick idiot who is putting his girlfriends feelings above his own daughters I know if my brother wasn't out to kill Elena I'm sure he would be paying attention to his daughter but it's all Stefan's fault he chose to get involved with a Doppelgänger and now his daughter is feeling neglected by him "thank you it's been nice talking to someone about this I felt as if I was about to break soon if I didn't say anything" she says "well you can tell me anything I'll always be listening" I say honestly "thank you I think we're going to be great friends perhaps best friends" she says with a huge smile on her face but my heart drops when she says friends, shit did I just get friend zoned, I never get friend zoned well I suppose there's a first time for everything "me too" I say with a smile even though deep down I know I want to be more than friends we'll just see how things go I suppose.

How was this chapter, as you can see Kol is starting to develope little feelings for Davina but those feelings will grow within the next few chapters, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment