sexy

Warning chapter contains sex and major language if you don't like this stuff then skip to the end or wait for the next chapter

Kol's pov

As soon as Nik pulls up at the house, I get out and vamp into the house "Davina?" I call out as I walk up the stairs "I'm in the bathroom" her sweet voice calls out to me I smirk as I enter my room and find her clothes strewn across the room, I pick up her panties that are located just outside the bathroom "I wonder who these belong too?" I wonder out loud so she can hear me "what are you talking about?" She asks "just this skimpy little thong I'm holding you wouldn't happen to know the owner of these pretty little things do you?" I ask with a smirk "oh that would be me do you like them?" She asks with a purr in her voice damn that little vixen "oh yes they are so you" I say "I thought you would" she replies "what are you doing in there?" I ask curiously "oh I'm just trying on this new lingerie I got the other day it's different than I usually go for but I think it's going to be the new me" she says I shift a little "new you should I be worried?" I ask "absolutely not I'm just more outgoing" she says "I see so this lingerie what's it like?" I ask "how about I show you instead" she suggest "I like that idea" I say just then the bathroom door opens and she steps immediately taking my breath away on the spot, I gulp as I stare at her she looks so innocent like an angel yet so sexy like a vixen, she's wearing a pink see through babydoll lingerie with a matching thong and she looks amazing

(Lingerie)

"So what do you think?" She asks twirling to the side slightly so I catch a glimpse of her plump bare ass cheek, I bite my lip as I feel my cock harden "I like it" I say she tilts her head "really you don't think it's too much?" She asks biting he...

"So what do you think?" She asks twirling to the side slightly so I catch a glimpse of her plump bare ass cheek, I bite my lip as I feel my cock harden "I like it" I say she tilts her head "really you don't think it's too much?" She asks biting her lip as she takes a step towards me "definitely not as long as you don't go out wearing that because only I should get to see you like this" I say "of course I wouldn't allow anyone else to have the privilege of seeing me like this only you" she purrs taking another step towards me "now on that phone call earlier I do believe you said you would help me with my little problem is that still on the table because I'm literally on fire right now" she purrs looking me in the eye "definitely" I say pulling her close to me and smashing my lips against hers in a rough but passionate kiss making her whimper, I immediately put my hands up her lingerie dress and I squeeze her soft plump ass earning a moan from her, she bites my lip as she suddenly gropes my clothed cock making me groan "take me" she whispers against my lips when I grind my hips against hers "where?" I mutter pulling away to kiss her neck "anywhere I don't care just take me but first" she says tugging at my shirt, I pull away from her and remove my shirt, she trails her hands up and down my chest I sigh at her touch closing my eyes as she starts kissing my chest but my eyes shoot open when she suddenly unbuttons and yanks down my jeans along with my boxers, my hard cock springs up and she grabs it kneeling down as she slowly starts stroking me "Davina you don't have to do that" I pant as she starts kitten licking the tip of my cock "I want too" she says before wrapping her lips around my cock and bobs her head up and down swirling her tongue around my cock as she goes, damn she's good at this "ohh Davina" I groan when she starts fondling my balls I thrust my hips making her gag and moan. I pull away when I feel myself grow closer to my high "hey I wasn't done" she whines standing up "I know but I don't want to cum just yet at least not until I've treated you to a little something" I say picking her up and vamp speeding over to my bed, gently placing her down "do you remember your 18th birthday?" I ask as spread her legs open and place myself between them "of course you were the only one who celebrated with me" she says stroking my head I smile at her "do you remember what I did to you that day?" I ask "how could I forget you were amazing with your lips, tongue and fingers" she says "well I'm going to do that again" I say scooting down her body pushing up her babydoll dress til it's bunched up at her hips, I move her thong to the side and place a gentle kiss on her pussy she bucks her hips up in response I chuckle as I start gentle licking her up and down "Kol" she whimpers as I thrust my tongue into her she tastes so good, I groan as I feel her get wetter if that's even possible I remove my tongue and replace it with two of my fingers I enter them inside her and I thrust them in and out "yes" she whimpers clenching around my fingers I bring my mouth to her clit and I start sucking it "ohhh Kol" she moans panting gripping my hair tightly making me groan "oh fuck Kol" she whimpers bucking her hips up as I nibble her clit and add a third finger in her "you like this?" I ask my breath hitting her clit making her whimper "yes" she moans I feel her remove a hand from my hair and I pull away to find her playing with her breasts "damn" I say making her look up at me she blushes and I smile pulling away, I crawl up her body and plant a kiss on both breasts before planting my lips on hers, she moans wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I grind my hips against hers as we start French kissing "that's enough just get in me" she pants pulling away I grin at her as I remove her thong and I trace her entrance with my cock teasing her "Kol don't tease" she whimpers I kiss her forehead as I enter her fully making her moan "oh Davina" I groan as I slowly start thrusting into her, she throws her head back in pleasure as I speed up my thrusts so I'm pounding into her "ohh god Kol yes" she moans clenching around me, I sit up slightly still thrusting into her and I spread her legs open wide to give me more room so I can give her more pleasure, I rock my hips against hers as I slam into her "harder Kol" she moans I take one of her legs and place it on my shoulder, giving me a new angle as I thrust into her "fuck yes Kol" she moans clenching the pillow behind her head as she arches her back in pleasure "you like it this way huh? I'm more deeper inside you" I say staying still for a moment she can feel how deep inside her I am "fuck it feels so good keep going" she moans clenching around me so I start thrusting again "ahhh Kol I'm cumming" she moans clenching her eyes shut arching her back as she cums, I groan still thrusting into her I feel her pussy tremble and clench as I thrust my way through her orgasm "Kol are you close" she whimpers "yes love I'm almost there" I moan feeling myself twitch I remove her leg from my shoulder and I passionately thrust into her "ohh" she whimpers her body trembles as she grows sensitive "it's alright I've got you love I'm close" I say kissing her softly she pants I hear her heart beat rapidly "ohh Davina" I moan as I cum inside as she does for the second time "Kol" she winches "just breath darling" I say as I pull out of her "shit I feel numb" she says with a giggle making me feel proud "you'll be fine after some sleep" I say gently pulling her to me, her head on my chest "that was amazing damn it's been a while" she says I chuckle kissing her forehead "it definitely was" I say as she yawns "go to sleep love" I say "okay by the way I have the scan picture from today it's in my bag" she whispers as she closes her eyes "I'll look at it when you're asleep love" I say I listen as her heart slows and beats calmly as she falls asleep.

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it was a bit more dirty than usual but it has been a while for them so I thought why not. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment