News

Warning there's some strong content in this chapter, mentions sexual abuse and rape. So I'm releasing the two new chapters a day early than planned since I'm in a happy mood today. Enjoy

One week later

Kol's pov

I chuckle as I watch the duckling swim in the bath Davina decided the duck could do with some exercise so she ran the bath water until there was enough for the duck to swim around in and she made sure it wasn't too hot. I look back in the direction of our bedroom when I hear Neveah cooing and head to check on her as she's currently taking a nap.

I peek over the crib and find her fast asleep cooing away making me chuckle oh she's adorable just like her mother. I quietly reach my arm down and pull the blanket over her so she doesn't get cold "there much better" I whisper stroking her soft porcelain cheek she wiggles under my touch scrunching her nose up before laying still. I pull my hand away from her, standing up right deciding I should leave her be before I wake her up which won't be good as it would interrupt her routine and she'd be cranky for the rest of the day.

I head back into the bathroom and find Davina laughing as the duckling swims about quacking happily "I take it he's enjoying his little swim" I say leaning against the door frame "he sure is" Davina says keeping her eye on him.

After a few minutes Davina gently takes him out of the bath and carefully dries him with a soft towel "there we go" Davina says giggling as a little mowhok forms on top of his head from being dried. Davina places him in his shoe box and puts him in the wardrobe where it's nice and quiet so he'll get some sleep.

......

Since Neveah's sleeping me and Davina take this chance to cuddle on the bed before something comes along to interrupt our quiet time. "Kol" Davina says moving her head on my chest to look up at me "yes love" I say "my dad called me yesterday and told me that he and my mom are engaged" she says "that's great news" I say she nods "they want me to be a bridesmaid and they want Neveah to be the flower girl" she says "isn't Neveah a little too young to be a flower girl?" I ask "not at all besides the wedding won't be until at least a year and all Neveah has to do is throw around flower petals" she says "well she'll be the cutest flower girl ever and you'll be the sexiest bridesmaid" I say looking into her eyes giving her a wink making her blush and smile. She leans up to kiss me so I bring one hand to her cheek and I place my other hand on her hip and I slowly roll us over so I'm on top of her as we continue to kiss.

As the kiss starts getting a bit heated we're interrupted by the front door slamming open downstairs "Kol! Davina we're back!" Rebekah yells I groan in annoyance as I pull away from Davina. "Great they're back" I say Davina leans up and kisses my cheek before getting off the bed.

Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah have been gone a lot during these last two weeks dealing with some issue that they decided to keep me out of knowing I don't want to be involved as I don't want risk to bringing anymore danger into my daughters life.

"Should I bring Neveah?" Davina asks looking at our daughter in her crib "yeah just place her in the bassinet downstairs" I say she nods and gently picks up Neveah slowly as possible because she doesn't want to wake her up from her nap.

We leave our bedroom and head downstairs to the living room where my siblings are. Davina places Neveah in her bassinet as soon as we enter the living room. "So what's going on?" I ask sitting down with Davina next to me "we have some news" Elijah says "what's the news?" Davina asks "we're moving to New Orleans" Klaus says my eyes widen in surprise. "What why?" I ask "it appears that Marcel Gerard is alive" Elijah says "wait Marcel who Nik took in and raised only for him to bite the dust when our father came and burned the city to the ground?" I ask "yes" Nik says "so you're moving to New Orleans because of him?" I ask "yes and because it appears there's some trouble going down in New Orleans so we're going to sort it out" Rebekah says. "Are you going to stay there permanently?" I ask "no only for a couple of months and we were wondering if you two and Neveah would come with us?" Nik asks I immediately shake my head "no we're going to stay here" I say "what about you Davina? Would you like to come to New Orleans?" Elijah asks "I can't go to New Orleans it's not safe for me you know that's the place where my grandmother killed my mother and ordered for my abduction so she could sacrifice me and my daughter" Davina says "very well so you'll stay here" Klaus says Rebekah looks sad as me and Davina nod. "When are you three moving there?" I ask "next week" Elijah says I nod "have you told Caroline?" Davina asks Klaus suddenly looks sad "we broke up" he says shocking us "what why?" Davina asks "I don't know Caroline was being distant I tried to talk to her about it and she snapped so we started arguing then she just screamed at me saying we're done and stormed out" he explains "when did you break up?" I ask "last night" he says "I could talk to her if you want" Davina offers he gives her a smile in response. "No it's okay maybe she just needs space" he says Davina nods giving him a sympathetic smile.

Meanwhile with Caroline

Caroline's pov

I'm sat on the floor in my bathroom with the door locked as I cry into my hands and knees. Last night I made the hardest desicion I've ever had to do and that was breaking up with Klaus, I didn't want too as I love him I really do it's just something happened something that I'm not proud of and I'm scared that Klaus will hate me if he finds out. The other week I went to a house party with Bonnie and I ran into Tyler there which was awkward because he's still mad at me for leaving him for Klaus and I went to walk away but he grabbed me and pulled me into a room. I cry harder as the memories come back again I can't believe Tyler did what he did, I didn't think he was even capable of doing such a thing but I was wrong so wrong.

Flashback-

I keep a straight face as Tyler looks at me with a mean scowl on his face "Tyler what do you want?" I ask trying not to show him that I'm afraid "isn't it obvious I want you" he says before letting out a dark chuckle "unfortunately you're with that dick hybrid" he says I get angry at his words "he's not as bad as he seems once you get to know him" I say defensively "does it look like I care? No I don't because he stole you from me!" Tyler snarls clenching his fists "I can't help that I fell in love with him" I say "no you fell in love with his dick!" he spits "I didn't I fell in love as I spent time getting to know him" I say he growls his eyes glowing "shut up I don't care if you fell in love with him!" He yells "if you don't care then why did you pull me in here?!" I question angrily "because you were mine first and while you might be done with me I'm surely not done with you" he snarls stalking towards me causing me to walk backwards. "Tyler stop you're obviously drunk" I say stopping when I feel my back hit the wall, he shakes his head as he laughs bitterly "oh no baby I'm not drunk" he says stepping close to me invading my personal space "get away from me!" I spit kneeing him in the groin making him bow and groan in pain allowing me to get away from him but he quickly grabs me by the arm and pulls me to face him "you shouldn't have done that" he snarls in my face moving his hand to my throat gripping it harshly and he slams me down on to the coffee table that was nearby "ahhh Tyler stop!" I yell as he rips my top in half "shut up I'm going to take you right here right now don't worry you'll love it" he growls ripping off my skirt along with his shirt and pants "no no Tyler don't do this!" I scream he glares at me and slaps me across the face before gripping both of my wrists tightly above my head "shut up you whore! Tonight you're all mine remember you use to love having sex with me" he growls licking my neck making me cringe in disgust.

My eyes widen in horror as I see him remove his underwear, I shake my head "no Tyler please don't do this" I plead with tears in my eyes I don't want this I don't want to be here I want to be with Klaus in his arms. "Shut up" he snarls slapping me across the face before he roughly plunges into me making me cry out in pain.

End of flashback

That night was the worst night of my life the guy I grew up with, the guy I cared for after my transition into a vampire, the guy I was there for when he triggered his werewolf curse, the guy I hurt by falling in love with someone else and breaking up with him, violated me and raped me. I feel like I deserved it after I basically lead him on but I didn't mean too I didn't know that I was going to fall in love with Klaus it was totally unexpected and the last thing I wanted was to hurt Tyler but I had to be honest with him and myself before things got messy and worse.

Didn't expect that did you? Will Klaus find out? Will Caroline speak up? Will Davina realise what's happened to Caroline since the same thing happened to her years ago?

A lot went on in the chapter so I really hope you liked it.

What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment