What's wrong?

Kol's pov

We all wait anxiously in the waiting room at the hospital minus Elena who went home, we arrived at the hospital with Davina an hour ago and the doctors took her in straight away and we haven't heard anything from them yet and I'm beginning to lose my patience. I bury my head in my hands in an attempt to calm myself down, I'm so scared for Davina and our child I can't understand why giving her my blood didn't work it should have healed her but instead she threw it back up.

I feel someone sit next to me so I look up and see Rebekah "she's going to be okay" she says "what if she's not? What if she and my child are dying?" I ramble Rebekah glares at me "don't think like that Davina is strong and so is your baby you've been to most of her scans and they always show how healthy and strong your baby is" she says "I'm just terrified of losing them I finally have something to be proud of something that makes me happy and if I lose that I don't know what I'll do" I say "you won't lose them I can guarantee it" she says I smile at her just as the doctor who took Davina in enters the room "Davina Claire-Salvatore" he says we all stand up "how is she? Is the baby alright?" I ask "they're perfectly fine" he says "why was she in pain then?" Marnie asks "Davina was stressed out and as was the baby the stress evaluated so it got too much for the both of them and that's why she was in pain" he explains everyone looks at each other guiltly  "so they're going to be okay?" Elijah asks "yes but I'm going to keep Davina in overnight as I'm quite concerned about her" he says I furrow my eyebrows in worry "why what's wrong with her?" I ask what's wrong with my girl "her heart rate is a little lower than usual and her blood pressure is high which isn't a good thing for a pregnant woman I advise that Davina is put on bed rest for a few days, change her diet to just fruit, vegetables and chicken and keep her away from anything that could stress her out" he says "we can do that" I say "are we alright to see her?" Rebekah asks "she can only have two visitors today I think having too many visitors will overwhelm her" he says "what room is she in?" I ask "room 26H" he says before walking away I look at everyone "I'm going to see her since I'm her boyfriend and the father of her child" I say firmly "as I'm her mother I should get to see her too" Marnie says "okay" I say "we'll wait here for you" Caroline says with that me and Marnie walk off to find Davina's room.

We soon find the room and enter to find her sleeping she's on a IV drip to help with her blood pressure "this is all because of us we promised we'd be civil with each other" I say "this happened because Damon and the others are too stubborn to do the right thing for Davina they're too selfish to realise how much easier it would be if we all got along" Marnie says "Davina just wants a secure home for our child as do I" I say sitting in the chair next to Davina's bed and taking her hand in mine "home isn't a place it's family and your child already has that with you two and your siblings if Damon and the others don't want to be apart of that then that's fine the baby already has so many people that love him or her" Marnie says "my child will only ever know love and happiness I'll protect my child from the cruelty of this world" I say squeezing Davina's hand as she begins to stir indicating she's waking up.

I watch her slowly open her eyes "hey" I say stroking her hair "what happened?" She asks "you and the baby got stressed so you experienced some pain and passed out but everything's okay" I say "good why am I on a drip?" She asks "your heart rate is slower and your blood pressure is very high so they put you on a drip to help your blood pressure" I say she nods "you have to stay the night as the doctor wants to keep an eye on you" Marnie says "okay will you stay with me Kol?" Davina asks "I'm not going anywhere love" I say kissing her forehead "do you want to talk to any of the others?" Marnie asks "is dad out there?" She asks "not yet he's still cooling off after what happened" Marnie explains "tell Caroline I'm sorry she worked so hard on this baby shower and it was ruined" Davina says Marnie nods "will do" she says before exiting "I am pushing it by wanting everyone to get along?" Davina asks I frown at her "not at all they're just being stubborn and selfish" I say "I'm tired" she yawns "it's been a hard day for you so get some sleep I'll still be here when you wake" I say she nods closing her eyes falling back to sleep.

No worries Davina and the baby are okay, what do you think will happen next? Will things get worse after this? Will everything be strained after what happened? Is Davina going to be okay? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment