Little sister is back

This chapter introduces Rebekah and will be told in her pov so enjoy

Rebekah's pov

I'm so happy to be back in Mystic falls, this is the place where I was born and it was where I grew up with my siblings 1000 years ago we had so many happy memories here along with a few bad ones including the day we all became vampires. I look over at my brother Klaus I'm still pissed at him for daggering me in 1920 to prevent me from going with Stefan, if I had managed to get away with Stefan I would've had a happy eternity with him, I really did love Stefan and when I woke up from being undaggered and saw him, I was thrilled I thought he had come back for me but he hadn't Klaus had brought him along to help find the Werewolf packs so he can create his filthy little hybrid family and I was heartbroken when I heard he had fallen in love with someone else but not just anyone, a doppelganger I hate the blasted word and the creature, doppelgangers always cause trouble no matter where they go and sometimes they simply can't help it but it's in their blood to cause trouble like for two examples Tatia a girl who lived 1000 years ago she lived in the same village as me and my family she moved to the village when she was 19 years old with her 8 month old son she was a widow her husband had died in battle, Tatia was beautiful every boy and man in the village wanted to court her including my brother's Elijah and Klaus they adored her and competed against one another to fight for her heart and she went along with it leading them on but in the end she chose Elijah which broke Klaus's heart and it broke him even more when he learned Elijah and Tatia were to get married it tore my brother's apart and I hated her for what she did to them and when she died the night we were made into vampires I was over joyed because it meant with her gone my brother's would gain back the bond they had before she came along and ruined it and they did their bond was stronger than ever, as for example two this doppelganger appeared 500 years later of course, her name Katerina Petrova my brother's stumbled across her she was drawn to them and they too were drawn to her but for two different reasons Klaus wanted to sacrifice her to break his stupid curse so he could unlease his Werewolf side and Elijah was drawn to her by her beauty and he fell in love with her, she caused a drift between them as Elijah wanted to protect her to keep her alive and Klaus wanted her dead, Elijah went behind Klaus's back to try and save her but Katerina ran away, stealing the moonstone that Klaus needed for the ritual  and she got herself turned into a vampire on purpose because she knew Klaus couldn't sacrifice her if she were a vampire, he needed her to be mortal and in doing what she did Elijah was hurt by her actions and Klaus being Klaus slaughtered her entire family to punish her but Klaus blamed Elijah for being too soft and for stupidly falling in love with her and he daggered him, that's why I don't like doppelgangers they're nothing but trouble. "So what exactly are you looking for here?" I ask Klaus as I know he's searching for something Stefan might be hiding from him "I need to see what Stefan is protecting" he says "why do you presume he's protecting something?" I ask question "Stefan had always been a rather quiet but sneaky vampire he was very distant with me I know I killed his girlfriend but I thought once I compelled him to remember us that he would become more open with us" he says "you were hoping you'd have your old friend back?" I say I know how much my brother admires Stefan he thinks Stefan is brilliant when he's in his ripper state and I think he also likes to think he can relate  to him someway "Yes but as his ripper self I prefer that Stefan over this Stefan I swear he's become soft ever since he became a dad" he says my eyes widen "Stefan has a child?" I ask he nods "since when? Did he have a child with his doppelganger girlfriend?" I ask curiously and a little bit jealous "no he met a witch 18 years ago they had a fling and the witch fell pregnant with his child" he says "that's impossible vampires can't have children" I say "you're surprised I don't blame you I was more than surprised when I found out too but it's true Stefan has a child" he says I feel sadness and jealousy burn through my veins Stefan's a father some woman had his child "a son or daughter?" I ask "daughter she's very bright and very fiesty she's also very powerful but she hasn't yet mastered the strength of her powers" he says "what goes in that head of yours?" I ask noticing the look on his face, it's that look that tells you he's up to something "I intend to use the little witch as an alley" he says "you really think she's going to want to align herself with you?" I ask "she will because of Kol" he says "Kol's undaggered" I say shocked he grins at me "oh yeah I forgot to tell you Kol's undaggered" he says "did you not think that was vital information for me to know?" I ask "I wanted to surprise you" he says "so why would this witch align herself with you because of Kol?" I ask "I undaggered him to do one simple job for me distract the girl and as it happens our dear brother has developed feelings for this girl" he says "Kol? Our brother Kol has feelings for someone no I don't believe you" I say Kol's a maniac he doesn't care about anyone he couldn't possibly develope feelings for another being "you'll believe it soon enough my dear sister our wild reckless brother has genuine feelings for someone" he says grinning like a maniac, I scoff and roll my eyes at him I'll believe Kol has feelings for someone when pigs fly.

So there's Rebekah for you lot and she's in denial about Kol having feelings for someone but she's in for a shock when she comes to realise just how real Kol's feelings are and what do you think will happen when Rebekah meets Davina? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment