Kidnapped

Finn's pov

Mother has forced me to follow Davina, I'm to grab Davina when she's alone and bring her to my mother. I watched as Davina entered a book store with my sister in toe, I enter the store a few seconds after them and I sneakily follow them around the store, I listen to their conversation with my vamp hearing "so have you told your dad and uncle about you being pregnant?" Rebekah asks "not yet" Davina sighs "why haven't you told them?" My sister asks "I'm scared we haven't been on the best of terms lately I fear if I tell them I'm pregnant now while everything is basically shit they will over react and try to hurt my baby because of who her father is" Davina replies my eyes widen she says her "her? It's a girl?" Rebekah asks a little too happy "well I don't know yet but ever since I found out I was pregnant I picture my baby in my head and everytime I see a little girl so I think that might mean something" Davina says "well I hope it's a girl we have enough men rolling around in my house" Rebekah says making Davina giggle "it will also be a good thing if it's a girl because she will have all my brother's wrapped around her little finger but a little boy will be nice too" she adds "Rebekah when I'm ready to tell my dad and uncle about my pregnancy will you be there with me?" Davina asks "of course and if either of them try to hurt you or that little baby I will personally drive a very sharp stake through their hearts" Rebekah retorts "thanks well I think I have what I need I'm going to go pay for the books" Davina says before walking away to the till, I wait before sneaking over to Rebekah from behind "that was quick......Finn" Rebekah says once she's fully turned around but before she can say anything else I snap her neck and I drag her out the store and I dump her in the alley before heading back in, I wait hiding behind a bookshelf for Davina to come back to where Rebekah was recently standing "Rebekah?" Davina mutters in confusion when sees the blonde isn't there, I quickly come out from where I'm standing and cover her mouth to keep her from screaming as I grab her from behind, she struggles in my mold but I move one of my arms to around her neck and I apply just enough pressure to knock her out then I swoop her up and I sneak out the store without anybody seeing me.

5 minutes later

Rebekah's pov

I wake up gasping, I touch my neck as I recall what happened Finn appeared out of nowhere and snapped my neck, I suddenly grow confused when I see I'm outside the book store "Davina" I gasp standing up and vamp speeding into the little building, I look around the book store frantically in search of the little witch but I see no sign of her "no no no" I mutter starting to panic that's when I stop at the area where I had been standing and I see a bag on the floor, I frown picking it up as I start looking through the bag, hang on these were the books Davina went to buy "wait Finn" I mutter in realisation he was here he snapped my neck and dumped me outside and suddenly Davina disappears, no this can't be happening why would Finn kidnap Davina? I know he and Kol never got along but surely he would never stoop so low as to hurt the girl Kol loves. I exit the store before I tear someone's throat as my phone starts vibrating in my pocket, I practically yank it out of my pocket as I click the answer button

(Phone call convo)

Me: (spat) what

Kol: woah what crawled up your arse?

My eyes widen and I gulp silently

Me: oh Kol it's just you why are you calling?

Kol: I tried to call Davina but she didn't answer her phone so I thought I'd call you since you're with her could you hand the phone to her please

I clench my fists as I contemplate whether I should tell him or not, no I should tell him he deserves to know

Me: I can't

Kol: why not is everything okay?

Me: something happened

Kol: what happened? Why won't you let me to talk to Davina?

Me: we were at the bookstore getting pregnancy and baby books

Kol: yes I know what about it?

Me: the thing is when Davina left to go buy the books I was jumped and knocked out

Kol: Rebekah what happened? Where's my girl?

I hear him start pacing and I already know he's running a hand through his hair

Me: when I woke up I found myself in an alley I went back into the store to find Davina but she wasn't there

Kol: what!?

Me: she's been kidnapped

Kol: no no this can't be happening did you see who jumped you?

Me: yes it was Finn

Kol: (growls) I'm going to kill him I swear I'll rip him to shreds when I find him

I hear Elijah in the background asking Kol what's wrong

Kol: Finn is what's wrong he's taken Davina that bloody low life I swear I'll end him

I hear Nik walk into the room and I hear Kol explain to him about Finn,

Klaus: hello Bekah it's me Elijah's calming down Kol

Me: this is all my fault I should've stayed with Davina if I had then maybe Finn wouldn't have succeeded in taking her

Klaus: don't worry I will put a dagger in his heart what he's done

Kol: are you bloody serious? A dagger in the heart is too good for him no I want him dead how dare he take my girl!

Klaus: (sighs) Elijah please deal with him

I hear scuffling and cussing in the background before the snap of a neck is heard

Klaus: thank you now back to you please come home and we'll figure out how to get Davina back

Me: okay I'll be there as soon as I can

I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket, I look around before vamp speeding to my car. I speed back to the mansion not caring if I get in trouble since I can just kill the poor soul who tries to get me to pull over.

I enter the house and I'm shoved up against the wall "why didn't you stay with her?" Kol asks "the book store was very small I didn't think any danger would come to her" I say "well you thought wrong now my girl and my unborn child is in danger because you didn't to think to stay near her" he says he's pulled off me by Elijah "Kol blaming Rebekah isn't going to take back what happened" he says "rest assure little brother we will find Finn and get your pregnant witch back" Nik says from the living room doorway "how will we find him?" I ask "easy we find mother you know how much of a momma's boy Finn is I have no doubt that she has something to do with Finn kidnapping Davina she's always behind these things" Elijah says "then I'll gladly kill her too they will both pay" Kol says "to find them we might need help from Stefan and Damon" Nik says "you think they will help they're too busy bowing down to Elena" Kol spits "it won't hurt to try plus we will need Bonnie's help too" Elijah says pulling out his phone.

After making a few calls Elijah turns to face us "Rebekah go meet with Elena keep her occupied" he says I scoff in response "as for you two you will go to the mystic grill to find Bonnie and I will find the Salvatore brothers but first I will go with you Rebekah to see Elena she and I need to have a little talk now chop chop we can't delay finding Davina the longer she is with mother and Finn the worse it will no doubt be for her" he says clapping his hands heading for the door we all follow after him. Nik and Kol vamp speed to their destination while me and Elijah choose to drive.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the events if Esther trying to kill her children and Davina will be in the next chapter and it will probably be a bit longer than this chapter. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment