Grow up

Caroline's pov

I decided to pay Damon a visit after seeing Davina and Kol's baby, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that little girl sleeping in Davina's arms she's so small, innocent and pure and I hate the fact Damon is being a dickhead to Davina because of Elena he still hasn't spoken to her even after everyone had that fight because Elena was throwing a hissy fit because she doesn't like the Mikaelsons and wants them gone. Yeah I get she has a reason for hating them well only Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah they did things that hurt her but Kol didn't he never approached Elena but because he's Klaus's brother she deems him an enemy well after what she did to Davina because of her own selfish desires Kol practically is one. When I arrive at the Salvatore boarding house I storm right in the house and call out for Damon "Damon?" I call out looking through the house but get no answer so I head to see if he's in his room only to regret even opening the door when I find Damon and Elena in bed having sex "glad to see you two are having fun?" I ask leaning against the door frame they pull away from each other "what the hell Caroline?" Elena spat glaring at me as she covers herself with the dovet "Damon I called out for you and you didn't answer now I can see why" I say Damon sits up pulling Elena close to him "what do you want?" He asks "I just thought you should know Davina's given birth" I say Damon looks at me worried "what but she's not due for another few weeks" he says "yeah well there was an accident and she went into premature labour" I say "is she alright?" He asks "Davina's great she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl" I say "a girl?" He asks "yeah she's perfect" I say "well nice to know the little spawn is okay and healthy you may go now" Elena says "I just came by to let you know in case you wanted to see her considering you've been an asshole to her" I say "he doesn't want to see her Damon can't bare to be near the Mikaelsons so there's no chance he'll go near that baby" Elena says I glare at her not liking her attitude "I think Damon can speak for himself" I say "thanks for the heads up Caroline but I don't really care" he says "wow you really are a selfish asshole" I say "you're one to talk" Elena retorts "excuse me?" I ask "you're dating Klaus he's the enemy you're just as bad as Davina what's going to happen next you get knocked up by Klaus with his devil spawn" she spat that's it I've had enough of her I give her a fake smile before diving on the bed lunging at her pulling her hair roughly making her squeal in pain and surprise "you really need to get a grip Elena stop being so spoiled not everything's about you" I spat slapping her across the face "I'm disgusted by you I don't even recognize you anymore" I say yanking her hair harder "get off her Caroline!" Damon yells grabbing my waist in an attempt to pull me off but I just elbow him in the stomach and turn round and punch him in the face before giving Elena another slap "you need to sort yourself out Elena I understand why you hate the Mikaelsons but there's no need to take it out on Davina and that innocent little baby" I say getting off the bed and internally smirking as I see my hand print form on her cheek and I see strands of hair in her hand "we were best friends and you stab me in the back like this dating the enemy defending a traitor and attacking me you suck" she spat glaring at me as Damon tried to sooth her "oh I suck no you suck all you've been lately is a spoiled uptight whiny bitch stay away from us Elena I'm warning you" I say I turn my attention to Damon shaking my head at him in disgust "you're a failure of an uncle you really need to get your shit together stop letting Elena make your decisions for you and grow up" I say storming out the room and out the house, I need to wind down I've never been that angry before but Elena just hit a nerve today I just wish she would move on with her life and learn to get along with the Mikaelsons they haven't even gone near her since Davina got pregnant and I know for sure they won't now that Davina's had the baby their main concern is going to be making sure Neveah has a happy life and isn't corrupted by this cruel world.

There was a bit of a cat fight hope you enjoyed Caroline going apeshit on Elena and smacking Damon one, there's a lot more drama and cute moments to come, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment