18 weeks

So I'm going to start doing small time jumps like a few weeks or a month per chapter to speed up Davina's pregnancy. I know I already made one announcement but I'm going to do another have a shout out to Kayla Grissett who has stories that she wants people to read, so go to her page, read, comment and vote. Thank you

Kol's pov

I smile as I watch Davina turn side ways looking at herself in the mirror, her hands lay on her perfect baby bump which has sprouted in the last few weeks, I love her baby bump it's so cute and knowing that it's my child growing is just amazing she's 4 months and 2 weeks along basically 18 weeks. "You look beautiful darling as always" I say noticing her frown "I look hideous" she says "no you look gorgeous" I say moving towards her "your my boyfriend you have to say that" she says "I say that because it's true not just because I'm your boyfriend" I say wrapping my arms around her from behind, I place my hands over hers "do you see how you glow?" I whisper in her ear as we make eye contact in the mirror "your hair is shiny and soft, your skin is super soft and is very radiant and there's a twinkle in your eye that I've never seen before but it really brings out your eyes more so beautiful" I say kissing her cheek "then there's this little bump right here" I say rubbing her baby bump "this is our child growing this bump tells us our child is alive inside you and that's it's growing waiting for the day she or he will finally meet us" I say placing my chin on her shoulder "I know but I just can't help but feel ugly" she admits turning round in my arms so she's now facing me "you are no where near ugly you're the most beautiful woman in the world" I say she blushes "am not" she replies "in my eyes you are and I know for a fact there are guys who will agree with me" I say cupping her face in my hands and placing light kisses all over her face making her giggle "okay okay I get it you can stop now" she says "I don't want to stop I like kissing you" I say kissing her cheek before pulling away "oh I know" she says "now can I have one of the copies from yesterday's scan Caroline is nagging at me for one" I say "of course the pictures are in my bag" she says yesterday me and Davina went to her third doctors appointment and got another look at our baby and got to see how she or he is doing, we were able to find out the gender but we refused to know wanting it to be a surprise which earned us some rather judgemental looks from Dr Denis but I don't give a damn what he thinks it's mine and Davina's child so we get to decide if we want to know the gender or not, I'm tempted to get a new doctor for Davina as I don't like the one she's seeing he's too judgemental I know what he thinks of us which doesn't bother me but he should mind his own business.

This chapter ends there, I hope you enjoyed it, there will probably be another update soon this week so stay tuned

Vote and comment