Rescue

Warning contains swearing, sexual abuse and attempted rape.

Caroline's pov

I stand up startled yet alert when the door bursts open but I let out a sigh of relief when I see it's Klaus and Bonnie. "where's Kol?" Klaus asks "upstairs with Neveah why?" I ask "I've located Davina she's in an abandoned warehouse but there's a slight problem" Bonnie says "what's the problem?" We look up to see Kol stood on the stairs holding Neveah in his arms who is wrapped up in a blanket and fast asleep. "Davina's not just being held hostage by Alaric" Bonnie says "who else is keeping her hostage?" I ask "it's Finn he's helping see through mother's plan that Davina is killed " Klaus explains "what!" Kol says trying not to raise his voice so he doesn't disturb Neveah. "Our brother is helping out Alaric and carrying out Esther's plan" Klaus says "I'm gonna kill him" Kol growls "we need you to come with us" Klaus says looking at him "what about Neveah?" I ask "Marnie and Josie are heading over here to look after her while we get Davina back" Bonnie explains "I'll wait till they arrive then I'll catch up with you" Kol says Klaus and Bonnie nod before turning to me "Caroline you coming?" Klaus asks "I'm going to stay here until Marnie and Josie get here I'll come up with Kol" I say someone needs to stay to make sure Kol doesn't lose control because I can tell he's angry.

Kol's pov

Me and Caroline stand in silence as we wait for Marnie and Josie to get here so we can catch up with the others and rescue Davina. "Everything will be okay we'll get Davina back" Caroline says breaking the silence "I know I just want her back here as soon as possible I miss her and Neveah misses her" I say "she'll be fine we've got all the help we can get" she replies just as I hear the front door open. "We're here" Marnie says entering the living room followed by her sister. After handing Neveah to Marnie me and Caroline leave the mansion to catch up with the others. I'm going to save my girl and I swear to god if Finn's laid a single hand on her then I'll kill him there's no way I'm letting him get away with this, he will be punished.

Meanwhile with Davina

Davina's pov

I lay on the floor motionless as my heart struggles to keep beating as it grows weaker. I've received multiple beatings from both Alaric and Finn in the last couple of hours, they've beaten me with whips, sticks and iron rods so my body is bleeding all over with bruises all over and I'm in so much pain it's unbearable. I want to be anywhere but here I want to be with Kol and our daughter, I want to be in Kol's arms with him telling me sweet things in my ear as he does every night before we sleep. I want my parents I yearn for their love and warmth for them to tell me everything's going to be okay but I fear that by the way my body is engulfed with pain, the major injures covering my body, the amount of blood I'm losing and the way my heart beat is getting slower and slower by the minute that I'm never going to see them again or tell them how much I love them. I won't get to hold my baby daughter one last time and tell her how much I love her and how proud I am to be her mother.

I don't even flinch when I hear the door opens "so weak don't worry you'll be dead soon and then I'll go after your precious little girl" Finn's taunting voice reaches my ears. "N-no" I stutter spitting out blood "I don't think you can do much about it considering your state" he says walking around me like I'm his prey. "It's a shame because you're so very pretty but you got involved with my brother and you don't belong on this earth according to my mother but I'm not going to let you die just yet as I've not had the chance for a bit of fun" he says kneeling by next to me and placing a hand on my thigh. "G-go away" I spit causing him to chuckle "not gonna happen I'm going to have some fun with you" he says moving his hand further up my thigh and gripping it tightly digging his nails in my skin making me bleed causing me to wince. "Don't worry I'll make you feel good" he says yanking off my underwear causing my eyes to widen "n-no! No!" I yell in fear I don't want this. "Shut up" Finn hisses as he pries my legs open with a struggle as I clamp them shut but he uses his vampire strength to open them. "No! Stop no please!" I yell pleadingly as he gets on top of me planting his lips on mine in a disgusting sloppy kiss "g-get off! Stop please" I yell fighting against him trying to squirm out of his hold. "Shut up!" He yells slapping me across the face before grabbing my throat and choking me as he grinds his hips against mine causing me to cry out in pain.

Kol's pov

I smirk as Elijah and Klaus manage to knock out Alaric when we break into the abandoned warehouse where he and Finn are keeping Davina. "Take him to the truck I'll be dealing with him later" Bonnie says "I'll take him Niklaus you go with Kol to find Finn and Davina" Elijah says before vamp speeding away with an unconscious Alaric thrown over his shoulder. "Shh do you hear that?" Caroline asks going quiet making me and Klaus go quiet allowing me to hear it "n-no! No!" I hear Davina yell in fear "shut up!" I hear Finn yell back. "She's with Finn" Nik says "no shit Sherlock let's go" I say clenching my fists in anger because my brother's hurting my girlfriend. "No! Stop no please!" Davina yells which infuriates me even further "get off! Stop please!" Davina yells causing my eyes to widen in shock and anger and I don't even have to look at Caroline and Klaus to know their faces hold the same reaction. "Please tell me he's not doing what I think he's doing" Caroline says "I'm gonna rip his head off!" I yell my vamp face appearing as I'm now full on angry I'm about to vamp speed off when I'm pulled back by Klaus "wait" he says "I can't wait our so called brother is about to take my girlfriend against her will" I say not wanting to say the word. "Shut up!" Finn yells followed by a slapping sound "that's it!" I yell vamp speeding off in search of them.

I soon come to a hallway where Davina's screams are more clearer and they just break my heart. I walk down the hallway until I reach a room that had the door partially open and I hear Davina inside so I quietly open the door and my eyes darken as I find Finn on top of Davina trying to force himself on her but she's fighting with all her might. "Shut up you little slut you'll like it!" Finn spat it's then I notice he's got his hand wrapped around her throat choking her "GET THE FUCK OFF HER YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" I yell grabbing him by the back of his shirt and yanking him off her allowing her to breath as I start punching him repeatedly in the face. "YOU SICK BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY GIRLFRIEND! HOW DARE YOU HURT HER! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO RAPE HER! GOD I HATE YOU!" I yell as I punch and kick him as hard as I can "Kol stop" Klaus says as he appears with Caroline "no he hurt Davina he tried to rape her!" I yell booting Finn in the face. "Kol go see to Davina I'll handle Finn and I will assure you he will be punished" Nik says snapping Finn's neck and dragging him out.

"K-Kol" Davina's weak voice reaches my ears snapping me out of my thoughts and I vamp speed over to her kneeling next to her. I gently hold her in my arms "Davina" I say tucking a single loose strand of hair behind her ear "i-it hurts" she says weakly I feel my eyes tear up as I fully take in her state she's bleeding badly and her body is covered in bruises and cuts. "They did this to you" I say she weakly nods her head "drink it will help" I say biting into my wrist and holding it to her mouth allowing her to drink before I gently swoop her into my arms bridle style. "I want to go home" she says her head flops back as she loses strength "we're going home darling don't worry" I mutter placing a kiss on her forehead as I vamp speed out of the abandoned warehouse and to my car. I need to get Davina home fast where she can rest, heal and gain her energy back.

What did you think? Poor Davina. How awful is Finn? Go Kol for beating his ass, don't worry Finn didn't succeed in raping her but she will be affected by it. Will Davina recover from this? What will happen next? Stay tuned

Vote and comment