Dates and talks

Davina's pov

I moaned as Kol kissed and sucked at my neck as I sat straddling his lap, I run a hand through his hair tugging it abit earning a moan from him. Tonight Kol took me on another date and this time we went to a posh restaurant Kol's choice not mine and then we went dancing and our dancing somehow turned into grinding so we quickly left the club we had been dancing at and went straight to his car where we immediately began making out and I soon ended up on Kol's lap as we made out passionately, I start running one of my hands down his chest ripping his shirt halfway making him chuckle "hey" he says with an amused grin "oh shut up and kiss me" I say cupping his face in my hands and kissing him roughly yet passionately making him moan, he kisses back just as rough and passionate making me even more wet, I don't know what's gotten into me all I want to do is kiss Kol and do dirty things with Kol but I can't just yet I like Kol I really do I think I'm starting to fall even more for him but I can't let him have me fully yet I need to know that he's just as serious about me as I am about him "Kol" I say against his lips "what" he mutters as he starts kissing my neck again "we should stop before things go too far I don't want to lead you on or get carried away" I say apologetically he smiles at me rubbing my chin with his thumb "no it's fine I understand love no pressure we don't have to do anything you don't want to do" he says I sigh happily "it's not that I don't want to have sex with you Kol I do I really do but I'm just afraid" I say he frowns at me "afraid of what?" He asks "afraid that you're not as serious about me as I am about you and I'm terrified I'm not going to be good enough for you" I say nervously biting my lower lip "darling I'm serious about you about this relationship about us and don't put doubt in yourself about sex I know you're going to be amazing" He says "how can you possibly know that?" I ask "because you're a fantastic kisser and you know what they say about fantastic kissers?" He asks I shake my head no "they say people who are fantastic kissers are even better lovers in bed" he says with a grin making me blush "really?" I say raising an eyebrow at him and giving him a look making him chuckle "really? I don't mind waiting to have sex with you love I'll wait a thousand years if I have too" he says "I'm not that cruel I won't let you wait a thousand years not even I will be able to wait that long" I say with a little smirk at the end making him grin in response "good to know" he says "are you definitely serious about me?" I ask "I have never been more serious about anyone in my entire existence darling" he says kissing my nose making me blush madly "how does next week sound?" I suggest catching him by surprise "what?" He says "do you want to have sex next week?" I ask "you don't even have to ask love but are you sure because I don't want to rush into anything especially after you know what happened" he says "I'm sure I want you to have me fully even though you won't exactly since I'm not a virgin but I do want to show you how much you mean to me and I am so incredibly horny for you" I say honestly making him chuckle "you're so cute I'll make some arrangements for next week and you better be ready because I will rock your world baby" he says planting a passionate kiss on my lips I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck as I deepen the kiss and I accidentally grind on his crotch letting a throaty moan escape Kol's mouth "the things you do to me" he pants against my lips I giggle and plant small kisses up and down his neck "ditto" I whisper into his ear making him chuckle as I kiss him again.

So this was just some Kolvina mush no major drama in this chapter, I have two chapters ready to be uploaded tomorrow they just need some editing and reviewing so stay tuned for more

Vote and comment