Speaking up

Davina's pov

It's been 3 days since I met up with Kol and told him about how I feel neglected and ignored by my dad, we've been texting continuosly ever since as for my dad well I haven't told him but I don't think I need to now as dad is taking me out so we can have father daughter day which I'm beyond happy about, I can finally spend time with my dad alone, I hurry downstairs once I'm dressed and ready to go, I sit on one of the leather couches as I wait for him to come down, he walks down the stairs 3 minutes later with his jacket on and his phone in hand, I stand up "hey ready​ to go?" I ask him  he stops and looks at me "um Davina listen something came up and I have to cancel our father daughter day" he says making my heart heart "what why?" I ask feeling my eyes water "Elena she needs to talk to me about something" he says "can't it wait?" I ask "no she says it's really important" he say "more important than spending time with your daughter?" I ask folding my arms "look I'm sorry but Elena needs me right now especially with this whole Klaus thing going on" he says "I need you too but you obviously don't care" I say "I do care" he says I scoff  "that's complete bullshit you don't give a damn about me all you care about is Elena" I say "that's not true Davina I just need to be there for her she's my girlfriend" he replies "and I'm your daughter I understand things are hard for her right now and I understand you want to protect her like any good boyfriend would but I haven't seen you in 10 years, I thought when I found you that you would want to spend time with me to catch up but you've done no such thing" I say with a sniffle as tears start running down my face "Davina I will just as soon as this Klaus problem is resolved" he says walking towards me but I step back "you haven't once asked me how I survived all on my own, or if I made friends, if I got hurt you haven't asked me any questions about me" I say "I don't need to ask when I know everything about you so please just drop this" he says "that's where you're wrong you know nothing about me expect for that 7 year old little girl you though you lost in that fire all those years ago even when both me and Elena are here you ignore me for her as if I don't even exist perhaps me coming back into your life was a mistake because you clearly don't want me in your life you clearly don't care to get to know me your only daughter I'm sorry I even bothered to try and reconnect with you so just go and have fun with Elena I won't bother you" I burst out into tears before vanishing with the help of my magic, I end up outside Mystic grill and just walk to god knows where.

After 2 hours of walking I decide to stay at a motel for night, once I get in my suite, I fall onto the bed and cry into the pillow, I lift myself up when I hear my phone beep, I pick it up and see it's Kol, I immediately answer

(Phone call)

Kol: hey love

Davina: (sniffles) h-hey Kol

Kol: darling are you crying? What's wrong?

Davina: (bites her bottom lip as it trembles) it's nothing

Kol: (scoffs) it's clearly not nothing if you're cry ling come on love you know you can talk to me

Davina: (sniffles) I'm at a motel could you come over?

Kol: sure love what motel are you at?

Davina: Harold's motel

Kol: that motels quite away from where you live?

Davina: if you can't come it's fine I understand

Kol: no darling I'll be there real what suite number?

Davina: okay I'm on floor 2 and I'm in room 28

Kol: okay I'll see you shortly bye love

Davina: bye (hangs up)

Kol's pov

As soon as Davina hangs up, I throw my nearest jacket on and march my way downstairs and go to open the from door where I'm stopped by Nik "what do you want Nik?" I ask "where are going?" He asks "to see Davina she already can't get enough of me" I lie I just don't want Nik to know I'm going to a motel to comfort Davina who is very clearly upset, if Nik knew I was going to comfort her he'd make fun of me even though I don't care what he thinks "good job brother" he says with a smirk before walking away, I roll my eyes t him as I exit the house and get in my car and drive to the motel Davina's at.

I arrive there within 20 minutes, I vamp speed up to her suite and gently knock on the door as I don't want to frighten her, she soon opens the door, revealing her beautiful self but I frown as I take in her face, her blue eyes are dull and wet from tears, her cheeks are red and moist, my heart clenches at sight and I just want to kill the person who made her like this "come in" she says I enter, she shuts the door behind me "darling now please tell me what's wrong" I say "it's my dad we had a fight" she says I already feel anger appear knowing he upset her "what happened?" I ask "well the day I told you about him constantly spending time with his girlfriend he promise me that he would take me out to have father daughter so today I woke nice and early because I just so excited to finally spend time with my dad and when the time came to leave I waited for him and he walked down I asked him if he was ready to go and he said he was sorry but he has to cancel our father daughter day because Elena had to talk to him" she sniffles I sit her down on the bed and sit next to her "carry on love" I say although my anger at Stefan is rising by the minute "I asked him if it can wait and he said it was important so I said was it more important than spending time with his daughter and he said Elena needs him right now because of everything that's happening so I told him that I needed him but that he doesn't care he said that wasn't true but I said it was bullshit he said it's not true but his girlfriend needs him so I said I'm your daughter and I need you too and it just escalated to the point where I said that he hasn't cared to get to know me and that it was a mistake coming here to find him after all these years because he clearly doesn't care about and he clearly doesn't care to get to me again and that I'm sorry for trying to reconnect with him and then I stormed" she cries I pull her onto my laptop holding her close "shh darling I'm sorry that happened your dad is a fool and you deserve a lot better than some dad who would rather be with his girlfriend all day everyday​ than be with his daughter" I say stroking her back "I just can't believe I came all the way here for what? A dad who doesn't care about me he doesn't need me Kol he has Elena now" she says "I wish there was a way I could make this all better" I say even though I already know how to make it better kill both Stefan and Elena even though Elena's death is already sealed by my brother "it's fine just don't leave me alone I don't want to be alone again" she whispers the last part making my heart break, this girl has gone through hell obviously from being away from her family it makes me wonder what did Davina go through, I will find out soon enough "I won't leave until you tell me to" I say kissing her forehead and I know that I mean it when I say I won't leave her until she tells me too, I just want to protect this beautiful girl from anything that will cause her pain and I haven't known​ her very long.

Awww Davina and Kol's first cute moment, Kol's starting to develope feelings for her, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment