trouble from the grave

Kol's pov

I feel eyes on me and Davina as we enter the living room, great the whole gangs here including bloody Elena "when did you guys get here?" Davina asks pointing at Elena, Bonnie and Damon "we just arrived now" Bonnie says "okay so what's going on?" She asks looking around at everyone. I walk over to Rebekah who is holding my daughter and without any warning I take Neveah from her "hey princess daddy's here" I coo cradling her ignoring Rebekah's glare as I walk back to Davina "hey wanker I was giving her a cuddle" Rebekah says "well your cuddles over it's my turn now" I say giving her a smirk. "Rebekah please no swearing in front of Neveah" Davina scowls "sorry" she mutters "in future Kol ask before you take the child off someone" Elijah says I scoff at his words "I shouldn't have to ask anyone before I take her she's my daughter Elijah" I say how dare he say I need to ask permission for my child. "enough bickering you can fight later right now we really need to talk" Damon says making me glare at him I'm gonna shove a stake up his arse one day.

"Please tell us what's going on" Davina says sitting next to me "our mother" Klaus says Davina's eyes widen and I hold Neveah close to me out of instinct "what is she up to now?" I ask "she's turned Alaric into an original vampire" Damon says "what why?" Davina asks "it appears the Gilbert ring Alaric is wearing was responsible for him going dark and our mother took advantage of it and made him into a weapon to destroy us" Elijah explains.

"Alaric is now hunting us until we're all dead Esther made the white oak stake undestroyable" Stefan says "she also wants him to finish her job and kill you and your daughter" Bonnie says pointing at Davina "she wants him to save you until last so you have nobody to save you" she adds "I thought Esther was dead me and Jo made sure of it" Marnie says "oh she's dead alright but she managed to do this even though she's dead" Klaus explains. "So she's a problem when she's alive and she's a problem when she's dead we really can't win" Davina says "everything will be okay I'm going to speak to the witches and get their help to block Esther from being able to contact the living and perform magic" Bonnie says "that's great but what about Alaric?" I ask "we can't kill him Esther made it so only he can die once he's done his duty as a vampire hunter" Damon says "that can't be right there must be a loophole" Davina says "I don't know but I'm going to look through some grimores would you like to help Davina?" Bonnie asks "sure I can finally do something other than breastfeed or change dirty diapers all day" Davina replies making us all chuckle "alright let's go now" Bonnie says standing up "okay I'll see you later will you be okay with Neveah?" Davina asks standing up "yeah I'll be fine" I say she leans down and kisses my cheek before heading out the door with Bonnie and everyone turns to look at me "what?" I ask glaring at them great I'm stuck with these lot I can already feel the judgement coming.

Uh oh troubles on the rise again. Alaric's out to kill them thanks to Esther. Esther's causing trouble from the grave shocker. There's a lot more drama, banter, sex and humor to come so stay tuned for more

Vote and comment