Dads gone

Here's another chapter for you, enjoy

Davina's pov

Everything is silent as I enter the house, I had just arrived home from my date with Kol he dropped me off not wanting me to walk home in the dark even though I can take care of myself but it's very sweet of him to care like that. "Hello" I call out through the house where is everyone and why is it so quiet, I soon find the answer to my question when I step into the living room to find Uncle Damon, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Jeremy looking very glum and upset "what's happened?" I ask they look up at me "Davina you should sit down" Uncle Damon says looking at me sadly I slowly sit on the couch "okay what's going on you guys?" I ask nervously "while you were out Klaus came by" Caroline says I look at her with worry and fear "what why? Did he do anything? Does he know Elena is alive?" I stumble a bit on my words out of nervousness "he took your dad and he still thinks Elena is dead" Bonnie says I instantly tear up at the news "why did he take my dad?" I ask my lower lip trembling "your uncle here pissed off a Werewolf and was bitten your dad went looking for a way to save Damon and discovered that Klaus's blood is the cure for a Werewolf bite" Jeremy says shocking me "your dad asked Klaus to heal Damon but Klaus made him a deal he would heal Damon only if your dad would leave with him and never return to Mystic falls" Bonnie says "no no this can't be happening he's my dad I've only just got him back Klaus can't take him he just can't" I cry into my hands "I'm sorry Davina they already left" Elena says "this can't be happening I refuse to allow to it I will find my dad and I will bring him home" I say determined "don't do anything stupid bud we will get your dad back but we must be smart and careful about this because if word gets out to Klaus that we're looking for him things will get worse" Uncle Damon says I sigh "you're right I'm going to get some sleep but in the morning we start planning on how to get my dad back" I say looking at them seriously "we will Davina I promise" Elena says I give her a polite but thankful nod not really having anything to say to her. I head up to my room and throw myself onto my bed once I get into my night gown and I cry myself to sleep, I can't believe Klaus took my dad away and just when I found him again, why did this have to happen to me, to him, to us?

Poor Davina what do you think they're going to do to get Stefan back, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment