Better

Few days later

Davina's pov

I've been on bed rest for three days now since I got out of hospital, my mom, dad, aunt, Caroline, Kol and his siblings have been looking after me making sure I'm comfortable and relaxed, bringing me magazines or to talk to me about what's going on or to bring me food or drinks. Kol has continuously​ been by my side reading to me and our unborn child which made me really happy he got so worried about me and the baby after I passed out as for my dad he felt guilty about what happened to me and has stopped by to check on me four times a day bringing me candy and milkshakes when he's not supposed to because I'm on a specific diet but I don't care the fact he's seeing me more means a lot and we've really been bonding more I can feel us getting back that father daughter relationship we use to have before we were torn apart by Katherine.

Today I am really bored and want to get out the house but I'm banned from leaving the house until everyone thinks I'm better and decide I've had enough bed rest. I place my hand on my baby bump as I feel the baby move slightly "hey baby how are you feeling?" I ask a smile appears on my face when the baby kicks in response "that's good mommy's glad you're fine" I say rubbing my bump "hey momma to be" I hear at the doorway I turn to see Caroline "hi Caroline how are you?" I ask she smiles and steps in them "I'm fine just came to see you are you feeling any better?" She asks I nod "much better" I say "good you'll be off bed rest soon enough but that doesn't mean you can't take it easy there shall be no getting stressed for you" she says "I promise to take it easy for my child's sake" I say "excellent now I was wondering are you and the baby going to live here or at the Salvatore house with your dad and uncle?" She asks "well I presume me and the baby will live here since Kol does" I say "you presumed correctly there's no way I'll allow you or our child to live away from me" Kol says entering the room holding a bag my eyes light up at him "living here it is" Caroline says "what's the matter Care? Why are you asking about living arrangements?" I ask "you're 23 weeks and four days pregnant Davina you need to think these things through they are important" she says "I know that" I say "Caroline can you do this another time? She's on bed rest that means no stress at all" Kol says taking a seat next to me as he rummages through the bag he has "of course sorry if I overwhelmed you it's just Damon wanted to know as he wants to clear out the room if you're not going to use it" she says I feel pain in my heart that my uncle's already throwing me out even though I haven't been at that house in weeks "it's fine he can do what he likes this is my home now" I say Caroline gives me a sad smile before leaving "don't let your uncle get to you he's in an argument with your dad so he's trying to take it out on others" Kol says handing me a bottle of water and a bag of green grapes "green grapes my favorite" I say popping one in my mouth "I bought another bag of them but that ones out of bounds for today so that bag will have to do" he says kissing my forehead "thank you" I say leaning my head on his shoulder "anything for my girl" he says getting under the covers with me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder bringing me close to him, I snuggle against him closing my eyes "are you sure you're okay with me and the baby living here?" I ask unsure Kol looks at me "of course I'm okay with it i don't want to be away from you two you're my family" he says placing a hand on my stomach "I just don't want to bore you by being around all the time" I say "darling you could never bore me I love having you around you're my whole world" he says looking me in the eye I place my lips on his gently "you're my whole world too your love for me and our child consumes me" I say "consumes you?" He questions "in a good way" I say "your love consumes me in a good way too" he says making me smile "this bed rest does it exclude intimate activities?" I ask biting my lip looking him in the eye Kol smirks at me "Davina you know what the doctor said no sexual activities until you've had a good few days bed rest" he says I pout making me chuckle "don't worry we can have all the sex we want once you're off bed rest but I'm going to take it easy with you" he says "fare enough" I say placing my head on his shoulder he feels so comfy.

There was a nice little chapter for you all, I wrote it especially for you guys as you've been amazing with voting and your lovely comments I really appreciate it, I didn't think I would get so many people reading or liking my story so thank you. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment