School

Davina's pov

I smile as I look myself in the mirror making sure I look decent as tonight I am helping out with senior prank night at the school which I am now attending, I will be going to Elena, Bonnie and Caroline's school I know I said I'd prefer to be homeschooled since my dad goes to that school but he's not here right now and the girls convinced me to enrol at their school, I was a little nervous that I wouldn't get in as I haven't been to school since I didn't exactly have the best attendance in my last school, the school I used to attend was one specially for the kids who lived at the orphanage and I hated that school the teachers were cruel and you'd always be tripped up or shoved to the floor by the older and bigger kids so I stopped attending the hell whole and started going to the abandoned library where I learned way more than I did at that school, anyway I luckily was accepted into the school thanks to Caroline who compelled the principal to think I was a transfer student. The girls woke me up very early so we can start planning our pranks, I know it sounds silly having a senior prank night but according to Elena, Bonnie and Caroline senior prank night is a tradition that all high school seniors do in their school so who the hell am I to complain? It actually sounds a lot of fun and when it starts nearing time for us to go I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach and I feel myself get excited, I'm actually looking forward it as to be honest it's a major distraction from everything that's happened lately and I can tell the girls aren't even thinking about all our current problems, they're too busy laughing away as we plan the best pranks for tonight but I can't help but have this feeling that something bad is about to happen and I don't understand it, I've been having the feeling for days now and it obviously means something I just know it.

Uh oh there's drama ahead what do you think will happen next? Sorry that it was short but the next one should be longer stay tuned for more

Vote and comment