Later

Three days later

Davina's pov

I'm currently hand feeding the duck who we've named Billy and he's loving it his eyes are closed and these little noises are leaving his mouth "is that nice" I coo pulling the syringe away from his mouth and gently stroking his head. "You're getting much better" I say as I carefully inspect him since I've been hand feeding him he seems to have gotten better and he has a bit more energy now.

"Hey Mommy" Kol says entering the room with Neveah in his arms and walking over to me "hey Daddy" I say leaning my head up slightly as he leans down to kiss me. "How's the little guy doing?" He asks seating himself next to me "good he seems a lot happier" I say stroking his head. "Of course he's happy he's getting a free head massage from those lovely hands of yours" he says with a cheeky grin "oh shut up" I say playfully nudging him with my shoulder causing him to chuckle. "Is there any chance of me receiving a massage from those hands of yours?" He asks cheekily "I don't know these hands might be too tired to do anything else" I tease "well I can always use my hands to massage you instead" he says I turn my head to look up at him "maybe later" I say giving him a smile "what do you think baby girl? Should mommy let me give her a massage?" He says to Neveah who just looks at him blinking her eyes. "I think she should" he coos making her smile "see she agrees with me" he says smugly gently tapping her nose making her giggle. "I'll see it depends on if you're being a good boy" I say getting off the bed with the duck in my hands who is now fast asleep "oh I've definitely been a good boy" he says standing up from the bed and walking over to the crib. "Now I can't be too sure about that" I say teasingly as he places Neveah in her crib. I reach the wardrobe where the ducks bed is and knowing he's staring at me I decide to use it as my advantage and tease him. I open the wardrobe and slowly bend down as I place the baby duck in the shoe box and I smirk when I hear a groan come from Kol "you're killing me" he says "I'm so sorry about that" I say turning round to face his way "but you're not sorry you know what you're doing" he says walking over to me and pulling me close to him by grabbing my waist. "You like it" he whispers into my ear "how can I not like it? I'm making you wither and weak in the knees by simply teasing you" I say looking into his eyes as I run my hands up and down his chest. "You better stop if you don't want me to throw you on the bed and fuck you senseless" he growls turning me on "who says I don't want that?" I whisper into his ear giving it a little lick at the end making him groan and tighten his grip on my waist "I want you" he says pressing his lips against mine making me moan a little but I pull away "I know and you can have me but not here and not right now but you can have me later" I whisper in his ear before pulling away from him and skipping out the room leaving him flustered with a hard boner.

To be continued...

Davina's back to her normal self. Her and Kol are back to their usual flirty, teasing, humourous love. The duck is still there and will become a much loved pet of the Mikaelsons I have some very good things coming up with that. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment