Little tears

Kol's pov

As soon as I enter the house I head straight to Neveah who's in Caroline's arms crying her eyes out. "Hey daddy's here" I coo taking her from Caroline "she's had some milk?" She says "how? Davina didn't produce any in a bottle before she was taken" I ask bouncing on my feet as I attempt to calm Neveah who's crying into my chest. "I went to the store and bought some formula" she explains "okay how'd she take to it?" I ask "at first she refused to drink so I had to fight with her but she gave up in the end and drank some" she replied I nod "hopefully we'll get Davina back before her next feed" I say she nods "me too" she replies "so where is everybody?" I ask noticing the lack of my siblings and others. "Out searching for Alaric and Davina" she replies "did they find something?" I ask curiously "Bonnie received a message from the spirit's they've weakened Alaric and found where he's hiding everybody assumes Davina's there" she explains "I want to go help them but I need to stay here with Neveah" I say "Davina would want you too" she replies before turning to Stefan allowing me the chance to leave.

I head upstairs with a still very unsettled baby girl in my arms screaming at the top of her lungs "shhh it's okay mommy will be home soon" I coo pressing a kiss to her forehead "waaaaa!" She cries her tiny hand clutching at my shirt. "Come on Princess please stop crying I miss mommy too" I say rubbing her back as I feel tears build up in my eyes "please I don't know what to do" I choke as a tear escapes falling down my cheek "I'm sorry I should've been here to protect both of you but I was out trying to catch the bad guy" I sniffle as I talk "we'll find your mommy I promise" I say pressing a kiss to her forehead as I lay her down on the bed and wrap her in Davina's blanket. "I'll bring mommy home I promise" I coo looking down at her as I sit myself down she sniffles looking up at me with little tears falling down her little face "mommy will come home to you soon I just know it" I say smiling a little as she wraps her hand around one of my pinky fingers.

What did you think? I know it was short but I just wanted to do a chapter where Kol is vulnerable before cooperation save Davina comes along. What will happen next? Stay tuned

Vote and comment