Suspicious

This chapter will be told in Elijah's pov, I hope you enjoy

Elijah's pov

After Davina went upstairs to see Kol, I left the house to go talk to Elena about what my mother really wants as I never got the chance to ask her at the ball, I almost did but unfortunately I was interrupted by Stefan Salvatore. I can't help but think things over from what happened tonight mother seemed too quite she barely even danced she stayed in her room with Finn all night and at one point I had gone up there to wait for Elena to come out so I could ask her what my mother's intentions are but I was rooted to my spot as I caught the scent of sage, it's what witches use to prevent anyone especially vampires from hearing their conversation which made me a little bit suspicious. Once I arrive at the Salvatore boarding house knowing Elena will be there, I knock on the door and I wait for someone to answer, the door soon opens and I see Bonnie standing there "ah Bonnie Bennett how lovely to see you" I say politely "hardly what are you doing here?" She asks in an unimpressed tone "I'm here to see Elena I wish to speak to her" I say "I don't think she wants to speak to you" she replies "indeed she might not but I very much would like to talk to her so if you don't mind" I say stepping inside the house "can't you and your family leave us alone for one night?" Bonnie asks "may I remind you that is was Damon who kicked off tonight as he attacked and threatened my brother otherwise we wouldn't have a problem" I say before entering the living room gaining everyone's attention, they all stand up "what are you doing here?" Damon spat "I'm here to talk to Elena" I say "no chance in hell" Damon replies "I can assure you I just want to talk to her no harm will come to her" I say "Damon I'll be fine" Elena says me and Elena leave the living to talk privately although we won't have much privacy seeing as Stefan, Damon and Caroline can hear "what did you want to talk about?" Elena asks "remember our promise from tonight you will be honest with me about my mother's intentions" I say "yes I remember" she replies "so what did my mother want?" I ask looking her directly in the eye but not compelling her "nothing she just wanted to have a little chat with me about family" she says "is that so?" I ask intently "yes all she wants is to be a family again" she says "is that what she said?" I question "yes she loves you all and all she wants is her family to be happy again" she says "well that certainly is delightful thank you for your honesty" I say with a fake smile because I know she's lying I heard her heart racing when she was speaking, she's lying to cover up what my mother really wants but I will find out what it is I always do "Elijah" I hear Stefan speak from behind me I turn to face him "ah Stefan what can I do for you?" I ask "I know my daughter is at your house with that swine of a brother of yours but I would like her home" he says "well you see Stefan I don't really think she wants to come home right now especially after tonight's event and I can't say I don't blame her" I say "I'm her father and I want her home away from that monster" he says I narrow my eyes at him as I walk closer to him "I'd be careful of what you say regarding my brother as for your daughter I would leave her alone for tonight she's very upset after witnessing her own uncle attack and threaten the man she loves so just leave her to calm down I'm sure she will return home in the morning" I say turning on my heal to leave "she better otherwise I will bring hell down on your brother" Stefan says "may I give you a word of advice?" I ask "no you cannot" he replies "I'm going to anyway your her father I understand it's your job to protect her but it's also your job to listen to her and to respect her decisions but if you don't then you will push her away to the point she won't talk to you anymore she will isolate herself from you completely" I say "how would you know you're not a father" Damon says "true I am not a father but I am an older brother so I know these things I'd listen to what I just said Stefan children are precious and fragile they are our betters it's our job to nature and guide them even during the times they make their own decisions I know you love your daughter so you will do right by her" I say before vamp speeding away leaving them to their thoughts, I do hope Stefan listens to what I say because I know he will never forgive himself if he pushes Davina too far to the point she isolates herself from him.

Bravo to Elijah for giving Stefan some sentimental advice, what did you think was this chapter good? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment