Help

Davina's pov

I whimper in pain as I struggle against the rope that's been tied around me to keep me in place in the cold, steel chair Alaric placed me in. "Help!" I yell tears streaming down my face as the rope burns as it digs into my skin every time I move I want to be at home with Kol and my daughter but I knew if I didn't give myself up when Alaric showed up then he would've gone after my baby girl and I couldn't allow that to happen. 

I don't look up when the door opens knowing it's Alaric since he's the only person I've seen here "hello Davina" frowning at the voice that obviously doesn't belong to Alaric I look up and my eyes widen when I see Finn standing in front of me. "You!" I spat disgust clear in my voice as I look at his arrogant face I remember him fairly well he abducted me when I was pregnant and took me to Esther so she could kill me. "So you remember me?" he asks with a slight taunt in his voice "how could I forget the man who tried to help his mother kill a pregnant girl and her innocent unborn child" I say with sarcasm in my voice "I didn't want too but my mother said it had to be done and I intend to finish what she started" he snarls "you're a monster just like her" I spat "I'm not the monster nor is my mother my siblings are the monsters" he says I scoff and roll my eyes at him. "Oh yes why not play the victim you're such a sour puss and a indenial hypocrite" I spat I see him go red with anger "I am the victim I have to deal with monstrous siblings I was forced to become a vampire" he says "your parents turned you into a vampire not your siblings and I think you'll find that you're not the victim" I say "well who is then?" he asks as if he doesn't know. "My daughter her grandmother tried to kill her when she was in the womb and she still wants her dead my innocent daughter is being hunted by her own blood I don't want that for her she doesn't deserve this she's innocent she's the victim one who can't defend herself" I say my heart breaking as I think of my baby girl and how hectic her life has been so far. "Not my fault her fathers a monster" Finn scoffs looking away but not before I catch the guilt swimming in his eyes "Kol's not a monster anymore he's changed even if he still was it shouldn't matter a child shouldn't have to pay for the sins of their parents" I say "you're right but maybe I'm doing this to get back at Kol and the others I've heard of how smitten they are with your daughter and it angers me that they're finally happy I want to smother it" he snarls "you want to kill an innocent child just to get back at your siblings you're sick you're even worse than your mother" I spat angry tears now streaming down my face. "I'm not a monster!" he yells "yes you are stop being so indenial you know you're a monster and I'm glad that my daughter will never know you!"  I yell the rope now fully digging into my skins causing me to bleed. "Shut up!" Finn yells and smacks me across the face "hitting a girl you really do stoop low" I reply even though my cheek is stinging "why do you carry on talking when you're tied up and know you're going to die" he spat "because I know my words are getting to you because you know they're true" I reply I won't let this fool break me. Suddenly the door opens and Alaric steps in "Finn get out!" He snaps "no I want to be here when you kill her" Finn replies "well tuff your mother doesn't want you too I'm under strict orders to kill Davina myself and alone you can bury her body or deliver it to your siblings and devil spawn she calls daughter" Alaric says each word that comes out of his mouth sounds like venom but rage fills my veins when Alaric insults my daughter "my daughter is no devil spawn she's innocent Finn on the other hand is the devil spawn!" I spat Alaric turns to me and glares "I would shut your mouth if I were you" he says tauntingly "you don't scare me you're just Esther's puppet!" I spat he kicks the chair knocking it over so the chair breaks but Alaric walks round and places his foot on my chest, pressing down making it hard for me to breath. "So weak and pathetic" he chuckles darkly as he presses his foot down harder stopping my breathing making me weeze as my chest is tight and begs for oxygen "I could kill you right now it would be so easy considering you're just a witch but Esther doesn't want you dead yet" he says and removes his foot from my chest allowing me to breath once more, my hands fly to my chest as I sit up coughing tears spring to my eyes. "You're a monster" I say weakly "I'm just a monster hunting monster at Esther's service" Alaric says before turning to Finn "tie her back up and meet me upstairs" Alaric demands before vamp speeding away leaving me with Finn.

Finn turns to me and smirks "not so confident now are we?" He asks tauntingly "I wasn't being confident I was being honest and there's a difference between being confident and being honest asshole" I spat weakly rubbing my chest he glares and kicks me in the stomach causing one hand to go flying to my stomach as I groan in pain but more pain appears when Finn kicks me in the stomach again then grabs my head and harshly bangs it on the stone cold floor. "I'm going to kill your daughter and there's nothing you can do to stop me bitch" he snarls I tear up as the pain in my body overwhelms and at the thought of him hurting my baby girl but I know she's safe Kol won't let anything happen to her. I just hope someone will find me because I have a feeling I don't have very long "night night little bitch" he spat banging my head against the floor a second time sending me unconcious.

Oh no poor Davina where's Kol and Stefan? Will they get to her in time?will something bad happen to her before they get there? Will Finn manage to succeed? Will Alaric complete Esther's wish for Davina to be dead? What will happen next stay tuned for more

Vote and comment