We'll find you

This will be a small chapter but I hope you enjoy it

Kol's pov

I let out a growl of frustration me and Stefan went to the school thinking that Alaric would've taken Davina there but they were nowhere to be seen or heard. It's been four hours since she was taken by Alaric and we've got nothing I'm worried sick about her god knows what Alaric's doing to her and I'm not there to protect her. I should've been home instead of out looking for the bloody wanker who little did we know was heading to the mansion to take my girlfriend and my child but only succeeded in taking my girl because she protected our child. I'm concerned for our baby too as Neveah feeds from Davina unless she's produced a bottle with her milk but she hasn't so our daughters probably starving as it's well past her feeding time, I'll have to buy some formula milk.

"We have to keep looking" I say "maybe we should head back for a bit and you can check on your daughter" Stefan suggests I shake my head "not yet I can't go back without Davina" I say "just go back to check on your daughter don't push her aside in order to find Davina" Stefan says making me angry. "I'm not pushing my daughter aside I'm doing this for her so she gets her mother back!" I yell clenching my fists "calm down Kol I know you're worried about Davina I am too I'm her father but you need to take a breather and check on your daughter for all we know Alaric could be heading to yours to get Neveah!" he retorts "shut up he won't lay a hand on her!" I yell if Alaric dares try to touch my little girl spelled or not I will rip his heart out. "Fine let's go back" I say managing to calm myself down "okay good" Stefan replies as we turn around and start heading back to the mansion. "Don't worry we'll find her I promise" Stefan says breaking the awkward silence "we better or I'll go off the rails without her" I retort before vamp speeding to the mansion.

What did you think? Sorry it was short, the next chapter should be longer. I hope you liked it please vote and comment

Stay tuned